MGO2 and streaming.

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
drk29wtf

MGO2 and streaming.

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:17 am

Greetings, this is drk29 from Outer Heaven Network.
We are the biggest MGS channel on twitch.tv. You guys can give us a visit and learn more at twitch.tv/outerheaven

I've done some research and from what I understand streaming MGO2 caused Sony to create trouble for streamers due to using modified software to go online on PSN. Is this correct? Am I shit out of luck if I want to stream this? Has there been any update regarding this? I'd love to add some MGO to our streams and bring more people in to join in the process, but not if it means trouble.

Thank you for your time,

-drk29
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGO2 and streaming.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:09 am

drk29wtf wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:17 am
Greetings, this is drk29 from Outer Heaven Network.
We are the biggest MGS channel on twitch.tv. You guys can give us a visit and learn more at twitch.tv/outerheaven

I've done some research and from what I understand streaming MGO2 caused Sony to create trouble for streamers due to using modified software to go online on PSN. Is this correct? Am I shit out of luck if I want to stream this? Has there been any update regarding this? I'd love to add some MGO to our streams and bring more people in to join in the process, but not if it means trouble.

Thank you for your time,

-drk29
Yes, this was an issue for one or two people when this first came out. It hasn't been an issue for a long time, though.
drk29wtf

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:39 am

Cool, thanks for answering. I'll probably stream on something disposable at first and see how it goes. We may be able to bring a bunch more people.
AMYROSEMGO2

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 am

Dont risk your channel over a dead game,the community is cancer and you might get banned off twitch

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”