People in knife rooms.

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Funkymintbro

People in knife rooms.

Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 am

Sup dawgs,

Why is it then when I go to a knife room, at least half of the people (sometimes nearly all of 'em) seem to work together. They'll bum rush some poor fellow (usually me) and not attack each other? Usually, they'll just stand there doing nothing but spam laughs on the codec. Maybe an occasional stab to one another but that's about it.

What's up with that? Whenever they bum rush me I just wonder what the hell they were doing before I entered the room, and what they'll do after I leave.

Sincerely,

Funky
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: People in knife rooms.

Thu May 09, 2019 1:01 am

Funkymintbro wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 am
Sup dawgs,

Why is it then when I go to a knife room, at least half of the people (sometimes nearly all of 'em) seem to work together. They'll bum rush some poor fellow (usually me) and not attack each other? Usually, they'll just stand there doing nothing but spam laughs on the codec. Maybe an occasional stab to one another but that's about it.

What's up with that? Whenever they bum rush me I just wonder what the hell they were doing before I entered the room, and what they'll do after I leave.

Sincerely,

Funky
Those are typically a KSA chill room. Not really a knife room, it just happens that only knives are enabled.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”