MGO2 CFW Help

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Garterbelt_MGS

MGO2 CFW Help

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:31 pm

I just installed custom firmware about a week ago. I tried setting up MGO2 using the guide here:
https://bit.ly/2KRnVTc

The only differences between that guide and my PS3 is I don't find an option to enable Cobra, but I found an option to enable Rebug. I don't know if that's the same, but I'm pretty sure I got the right CFW.

I went ahead and made a Konami ID account through the site, now known as My Konami, but everytime I try to login it says "Failed to communicate with the server" and then "The GAME ID or password is incorrect. But I know it's not, because I just made the account and triple check everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
iPlayNaked

Re: MGO2 CFW Help

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:33 pm

You should post your issue on the SaveMGO discord in the "mgo2-support" server. The discord is a lot more active than the forums. It will get answered here eventually, may just be awhile.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Garterbelt_MGS wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:31 pm
I just installed custom firmware about a week ago. I tried setting up MGO2 using the guide here:
https://bit.ly/2KRnVTc

The only differences between that guide and my PS3 is I don't find an option to enable Cobra, but I found an option to enable Rebug. I don't know if that's the same, but I'm pretty sure I got the right CFW.

I went ahead and made a Konami ID account through the site, now known as My Konami, but everytime I try to login it says "Failed to communicate with the server" and then "The GAME ID or password is incorrect. But I know it's not, because I just made the account and triple check everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Cobra is probably already on these days.
You need to log in with the account you made on this site, not Konami's. So it'd be the same info you use to log in here to the forums.
Garterbelt_MGS

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Oh!!! That makes sense!! My dumb ass!!
Good to know. lol
Thanks.

Return to “MGO2 Support”