Players Needed

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Players Needed

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:30 pm

No you were a toxic scum bag who was warned many times to stop teamkilling. Ghz banned you for life and all of the staff support his decision.
So0okesha

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:30 pm
No you were a toxic scum bag who was warned many times to stop teamkilling. Ghz banned you for life and all of the staff support his decision.
thank you now people will know that the admins abusing their power peace of out u fatty ugly face
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Enjoy your ban. Im sure sooner or later you will try and suck on someone to try and get unbanned.
So0okesha

Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:51 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:00 pm
Enjoy your ban. Im sure sooner or later you will try and suck on someone to try and get unbanned.
i have been banned for years right now and the last thing that i will do is to ask an ugly fatty guy like u to unban me I can even smell ur dirty stink smell from here go away fatty nerd u will die soon and the mgo will get better without u hahahhahaa
lightning533

Sun May 12, 2019 7:46 pm

I just installed it the other day, forgot how fun it was, and how bad I am at it. Gradually getting back into it though. Might try to record some and link this site to get more people on.
Legendary_Payne

Sat May 18, 2019 3:32 pm

MGS4/MGO2R and Max Payne 3 are the only reasons i keep my PS3 on my desk, every once in a while i get a sudden urge to go on a few binge sessions. Both games are pretty much equally dead Online, Max Payne 3 on PS3 more so than MGO2R but i still find a few good games to binge play. Oh and i only enjoy Sneaking mission and TDM which is probably some of the least played game modes so that adds plenty to the disappointment list while i fail to find a lobby to join half the time i feel the urge to play, i usually just end up doing a play through of MGS4 when that happens.

Most people who played MGO2 back in the hay days most probably dont even have a PS3 around anymore. Now that the PS3 is pretty much discontinued and the accessories are no longer being produced (yes i tried looking for new PS3 OEM controllers, to no avail, got stuck with a sloppy looking knock off with stiff sticks, almost gave up on my PS3 entirely until i finally figured out how to repair my old controller thanks to a few random youtube videos, took me a few hours but now iv got a favorite controller again, phew.

Yeah, to sum up, its not like everyone can just go out and buy a PS3 from an electronics store with a copy of MGS4 and just tell a bunch of their friends to come join the party like the good old days, those days are truly gone. Just be nice to the new comers (how ever many they might be) and the rusty folks and maybe they'll stick around long enough to want to revisit the game from time to time.

Iv been on the only SNE lobby these past few days, a pretty eventful experience filled with full lobbies loaded with epic fails and epic wins, got to play as snake a few times a lot more than i would have liked to honestly, still not enough to brush off the rusty sneaking skills though but im looking forward to being snake and killing snake in more sneaking missions to come.

Iv been getting disconnected from PSN on my PS3 for some reason so iv been getting booted into the title screen mid game a lot. its annoying, Iv tested a few games and even the XMB i still get disconnected, might be my hardware acting its age or PSN on PS3 is officially a few servers short of an early retirement.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”