Players Needed

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Ibbz133

Re: Players Needed

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:11 pm

All shit players cry
president trump

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:24 pm

ibzz wrote:
All shit players cry
& You're like the biggest cryer 2018, no offense.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Rebelution

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 am

Completely off topic but,

How can i get a rank, ive seen people with them and i want mine updated.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:22 pm

president trump wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:24 pm
ibzz wrote:
All shit players cry
& You're like the biggest cryer 2018, no offense.
the new Baz
Deku

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Sajaqallaf wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 pm
xZistance- wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:01 pm
Sajaqallaf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:44 pm
the old people knows about OFW but they got banned most of them. They didn't cheat or anything the Admins just banned them for their own reasons simple as that
lol smock weed, GHZ ban only glitcher.
First of all GHZ didn't ban anyone the ban system in the Admins hands.
Second, if u don't know what are u talking about then stfu cuz all the old players who played OFW from the start knows the truth.
You said he banned only the cheaters i will tell u names who didn't even cheat and they still banned for this day
Rami
Allah Aukber
Kojima
vaxnenor
natha
rooned
Sherlok
Voyeed
and alot of old players that i forget them + let's remind u about the system when he started to ban randomly cuses many players leaving the game for the leak of controlling and management the game.
most of the players who got banned they were having friends playing with them and now cuz they got banned they also left the game and ur saying he bans the cheaters ?
Hi Vaxnenor, you can't hide yourself b lmao
tubee_the

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 am

It has been a while since I been here! Have not played MGO2 since a year ago? How are things going on MGO2? I have heard complaints about admins abusing, people kicking randomly being sentimental, and other issues. A year ago the game was fine and surprisingly it was active to the point where fun game rooms were created like Prison, and Zombies. People were nice, especially Japan servers (not being biased). I avoided high level demanding rooms as usual because I am not that good but anyways I would a status update on the popularity. How many people play it on weekends and weekdays? I saw the NA/EU got mixed up in one lobby. Is it worth coming back to this game?
KelSolaar

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 pm

^It's true but it's better than nothing.

EU res kind of sucks because one clan has the monopoly on the room and allow too many toxic cunts to throw their weight around. You're either in the clique or you're not.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
tubee_the

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:57 pm

KelSolaar, do you still play it MGO2? I myself would like to comeback but I am afraid of things that tell me not to comeback like toxicity (I am sensitive), people remain the same. also there’s so less rooms compared to a year ago.. why did it get so short? Why did players really quit? Admin abuse would not make 300+ players leave... maybe like me they had enough of MGO2 or life happens
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:37 am

tubee_the wrote:
KelSolaar, do you still play it MGO2? I myself would like to comeback but I am afraid of things that tell me not to comeback like toxicity (I am sensitive), people remain the same. also there’s so less rooms compared to a year ago.. why did it get so short? Why did players really quit? Admin abuse would not make 300+ players leave... maybe like me they had enough of MGO2 or life happens
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure on player numbers from last year, but I'd say the numbers are basically still the same. Keep in mind, new games come out, life happens, and MGO2 can be frustrating sometimes.

I would hope that people have gotten better and aren't as toxic as they used to be, but once again, not sure how people have been last year compared to this year. I'm sure there are moments, but I think people are generally pretty respectful.

As for the people complaining about staff, they're the people who've been banned for cheating. Some bans might be wrong, we get that, but the people very clearly hacking for example, are probably the most vocal. If you have legitimate criticism of the staff, we'd be happy to listen and see what we can do.
So0okesha

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Derrik ∞ GHz wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:37 am
tubee_the wrote:

As for the people complaining about staff, they're the people who've been banned for cheating. Some bans might be wrong, we get that, but the people very clearly hacking for example, are probably the most vocal. If you have legitimate criticism of the staff, we'd be happy to listen and see what we can do.
what are u going to say about this though ?
am i a cheater ?
Attachments
2019-01-21.png
2019-01-21.png (65.12 KiB) Viewed 261 times

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”