Kicking me out of rooms

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
antisack
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

Kicking me out of rooms

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:33 am

When I want to play a TSNE, if a room of that mode is full, I’d wait until someone has left and I’d join into the room. Sometimes, I got kicked out of the room because they want a place for their friend. It’s plainly rude and inconsiderate of other players. Their friend should’ve waited patiently until the room becomes available without kicking other players. Nowadays online players have no respect to other players that aren’t their friends, they should respect others and to first to come, first to serve manners. It won’t be long until this game goes offline should this trend continues.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 am

make friends and you wont get kicked, if you cant understand that people wanna play with their friends that's your problem.
The real Hi Snake
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm

the function to kick should be disabled. i get kicked all the time, just because i have red bars. takes alot of fun from the game
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:37 pm

The real Hi Snake wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm
the function to kick should be disabled. i get kicked all the time, just because i have red bars. takes alot of fun from the game
Easier said than done. Not easy to figure out how to disable kicking.
Even then, it's a necessary part of game. There are plenty of people who come into rooms to cause trouble and/or cheat, and without being able to kick, the room would just turn to shit. Just take a look at the cheaters on MGO3.
Image
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 pm

The real Hi Snake wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm
the function to kick should be disabled. i get kicked all the time, just because i have red bars. takes alot of fun from the game
im sorry but your red ping makes the game lag more then it already does, so you just gonna have to get off wifi or stick to your own region
LeGenD7946
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 pm

antisack wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:33 am
When I want to play a TSNE, if a room of that mode is full, I’d wait until someone has left and I’d join into the room. Sometimes, I got kicked out of the room because they want a place for their friend. It’s plainly rude and inconsiderate of other players. Their friend should’ve waited patiently until the room becomes available without kicking other players. Nowadays online players have no respect to other players that aren’t their friends, they should respect others and to first to come, first to serve manners. It won’t be long until this game goes offline should this trend continues.
I Totally agree with you Antisack, This is purely unreasonable due to the fact that we wait patiently to get into a room so their "Friend" has to wait in line as well. They also use that excuse more times than I can count and they also use the friend excuse when someone is not playing on their tip top shape which everyone has an off day.

This is straight up bullying and something must be done to avert people from "Kicking for friend"

Bullying is no way shape or for tolerated as my nephew was almost a victim of suicide because of bullying.

I will to the fullest power in me shut this game down if the bullying does not stop or "kick for friend" trend is not eradicated.

Something must be done.
User avatar
iPlayNaked
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Did you really just make "kick for friends" a 1 for 1 comparison to actual cyberbullying?

You can try your fullest all you want. Clowns have tried before and we are still waiting for them to close MGO2r down......
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:36 am

Lol threatening us takes all credibility you had away. Kindly move on
LeGenD7946
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Now I see how this works and who the admins really are.

It sounds like a decision has been made. How unfortunate.

Good luck to you all.
LeGenD7946
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Kicking me out of rooms

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:36 am
Lol threatening us takes all credibility you had away. Kindly move on
Be sure to look out for an email to
saladsteak101@gmail.com

I will contact K-Code (Konami) shortly

Have a pleasant evening.

Thank you.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Discord

Forum Theme