GEN PROBLEM

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
xZistance-

GEN PROBLEM

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello, today I wanted to play in the server Jap .. So I joined a party in the party Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was in .. Jap do not kick me they know me because I'm in a JP clan with my nickname + R26 + .. He kick me because he does not like me he uses the admin command for him. Why let it go? You have to stop kicking for personal reasons !!!!!!!

he kick me 4 times .. His mark me disconnect from the server and then I return to the main menu before entering MGO .. Admin Command.

Video> https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... RIbVVBVkZR

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GEN PROBLEM

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:31 pm

kicked you cuz your red ping, idc about you llol
xZistance-

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:46 pm

LOL LOL LOL i play on JP no one kick me cause i'm RP you from NA and you kick me ? Because what ? You hate me i'm not stupid its not ur problem if i play in jp server you not happy make a mix you and after you can kick. I would like play with Jay but you kick like a KID NO GAME ON SERVER EU/NA !
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:48 pm

no red pings bud
TheLightBringer

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Huh...he got command kicked from a room hosted by a japan player and they had no problem with him staying in the room.... but somehow he has a problem so takes it upon himself to kick someone from a room that’s not even his host?...... okie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:55 pm

TheLightBringer wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 pm
Huh...he got command kicked from a room hosted by a japan player and they had no problem with him staying in the room.... but somehow he has a problem so takes it upon himself to kick someone from a room that’s not even his host?...... okie
he said sry red ping
TheLightBringer

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:58 pm

What I don’t get is that’s not your choice to make if he gets to stay or not lol. He is red ping that’s fine it’s because he’s EU not because he has bad internet and if the host has no problem and if the people in the room didn’t vote to kick him you should not be able to kick him just because YOU want him gone.
xZistance-

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:00 pm

+1
TheLightBringer wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:58 pm
What I don’t get is that’s not your choice to make if he gets to stay or not lol. He is red ping that’s fine it’s because he’s EU not because he has bad internet and if the host has no problem and if the people in the room didn’t vote to kick him you should not be able to kick him just because YOU want him gone.
My RP is not a advantage for me.. Its hard for kill cause sponge but i would like just play ! Its not lag, not teleport.
rekonnon

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:31 pm
kicked you cuz your red ping, idc about you llol
It's not your room u dumb kid ! how dare u to abuse ur power to do this thing ? u feel like untouchable cuz u suck GHZ hairy ass ?
It's up to the host and he can kick him if the most of people agreed to kick him simple as that maybe u don't know the math cuz u have a brain damage but even the dog will understand it in few sec. Whatever you and ur Admins friends killed the EU lobby and now u went to Jap lobby so u can destroy it like what u did to EU ? hmmmmmmmm u guys are really disgusting for real though.
ibzz

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:26 pm

I think its wrong for gen to server kick as if it was a soto player he would of not kicked the soto player dopeusername was rp i wanted to kick him but for some reason gen didnt kick him i know this by 100% if it was a soto player or his friends it would be ok if they wanted him gone then they would of done a game kick which would of been fine but gen should not just server kick he should let the room decide and the guy was in a jp clan LOL so obviously THEY DIDNT WANT HIM GONE LOOOL or he would of got game kicked

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”