The current state of today's MGO2

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Raven

The current state of today's MGO2

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello.

My name is Raven, and I am a very concerned MGO2 player. The game feels all but abandoned by those who sought to bring it back initially. The player base has dwindled so much, leaving it underpopulated by all but the very distasteful and toxic of players. Those players who extricate others from playing as much as they can do so, leaving only their little select few to play with each other; free to glitch, cheat, kick, and belittle anyone who doesn't conform to them.

When MGO2 was first rebooted, it attracted so many good players -the ones who make the game so great to play- but now only the aforementioned toxic players remain, what few of them there are. I want to see an MGO2 where there are good, positive and glitch-free players, so that it can be an attractive game again for everyone. You might ask why I don't just host rooms myself... I used to be able to, but even though I'm wired with a good connection, I cannot create a room, and haven't been able to do so in several months. All that is given is an error. I'd also like to reset my add/block list somehow, but I don't think that's possible...

To conclude in summary, there are many concerns regarding MGO2:

. Dwindled player-base
. Populated mainly now by only toxic and glitching players
. Unable to create a room or reset the add/block lists
. Game now feels abandoned by those who revived it

these things all make it very difficult for me or others who would otherwise enjoy the game, to actually want to play it anymore... I'm sure I'm not the only one who has these concerns, but I think I might be one of a few who has expressed it in this manner. If there is ANYTHING you can do do help this and make MGO2 great again, that would be so very excellent. As well, if there's anything at all I can do to help you improve and fix these issues, please let me know and I will help in whatever way I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and for your consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.

With sincere regards,
Raven M. <3
PITVIP3R

Re: The current state of today's MGO2

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:46 pm

I have noticed as well that the players are dwindling down. Maybe 100 people play. Idk how to boost those numbers back up. As far as the cheaters and whatnot, I do what I can to keep them from my rooms, but 9/10 times people wont kick so we let them stay just to beat them. It sucks but with such little people playing, theres not much of a choice. That's why I don't mind RP players either. It is what it is though. Idk what else to do. There are a lot of JP players though from what I have seen.
AMYROSEMGO2

Re: The current state of today's MGO2

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:14 pm

There's nothing you can do,the game is once again dying and it's such a shame it can be a fun game to play.with all the toxic players ruining it by kicking people for no reason because of level or other stupid reasons it's just not fun to play anymore.there is barely anyone playing besides jp people and they are racist to anyone from NA and automatically kick you as well.i used to be a avid mgo player mainly tsne when the official servers were up and when it first started working on ofw,but now once again it's dead you can thank all the assholes for that let them enjoy a dead game it's just a matter of time before psn is shutdown on ps3 anyway and they might eventually ban people for playing mgor

Return to “MGO2 Support”