Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
enjoy gloves

Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10?

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 am

I just got back into mgo2r and i got kicked because my only character is level 10. Is level really that important when this game doesn't mean anything? I don't see the point in making this game "alive" again when new people are just going to get kicked. I'm not about to sit in a tsne room for days just to get a higher level that's pretty boring as shit.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10?

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:56 am

enjoy gloves wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 am
I just got back into mgo2r and i got kicked because my only character is level 10. Is level really that important when this game doesn't mean anything? I don't see the point in making this game "alive" again when new people are just going to get kicked. I'm not about to sit in a tsne room for days just to get a higher level that's pretty boring as shit.
Mindset of the people playing that have been playing the game for a long time, unfortunately. It's hard to address this issue, as it is really more than just levels, rather it's an individual's skill in the game... at least for the most part. I would suggest you host your own rooms--if possible--if you want to play.
xZistance-

Re: Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am

I came back to MGO not long ago I was level 10 but I did not kick mix because I knew ppl .. His help.. Only lvl is competitive for player's

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”