Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
SAIK0

Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello, first of all let me say I really hate what I'm about to do, since I'm someone who always prefers solving issues by his own. But events have really forced me to expose what's going on right here in the forum...as bullies should always pay for their actions when they cross the line.

I'm being literally ganged up by a bunch of cowards, and these provokers have also manipulated Gen Snake to push him banning me.

I'm Saiko, leader of the clan with the highest members amount (Mafia, 60+ people in).
I''ve recently been one of the most active hosts for TSNE games. I'm sometimes a bit arrogant to force players respect my room's rules, and I consequently accept the fact of having some haters or people who simply don't like me in general, but things should stay within the game. While, unfortunately, this isn't the situation.

I'll try to summarize a chronology of the events which brought Gen Snake to be manipulated to ban me.

1) In the past, I've had issues with a player called Killer786, aka Zunairah, aka -PakistaniKunt (aka so much more alts). I got this guy on my BL list so he can't join any of my games, since he's not of course welcome in my rooms. And me either, I'm in his BL.

2) This guy continuously try to infiltrate in my rooms under cover, and acts as a dick with complaints and stupid actions such as HSing me when we're in same team, or letting me be killed by one opponent when we are 2 vs 1ing him, so he stays watching the opponent stunning + killing me and starts shooting him just after I died.
I've found out so many characters I've had issues with which were managed by him, including "-IBN arabi" and the more recent one "Dirilisertugrúl".

3) After he pissed me off using Dirilisertugrúl getting me killed in my room, one day later I took one old account I never used to play with, which I had there just with the purpose of experimenting MGO codec voices and find the one I wanted.
Joined his room with an unknown char and slitted that guy.
One round later I got TKed by 3 of them, then got kicked as well.

4) This guy went crying to Gen Snake, and this last one violated my privacy providing to Killer786 the details of the account managed by me. Then Killer786 and his friends started the bully shit against me...

5) One day later I joined one TSNE room and got TKed from nowhere by a player called Tombomb.
I asked him to stop TKing me since I had no issues with him and had no intention to go for TK but he didn't stop and kept TKing me again on following rounds although I wasn't responding to fire.

6) The host - which is a reasonable person - decided to end the room and rehost with friends fire off. Then Tombomb dedicated the whole time ruining my game experience, providing the opponents my position on all rounds. Had his friends on opposite team, he weared "instructor" skill and followed me literally everywhere to make sure opponents could detect and kill me.

7) Shit followed up for hours, during which I've been provoked and insulted by Tombomb and few others in the game chat. At a certain point Killer786 joined (using alt -PakistaniKunt) and joined the insult club against me.
At a certain point -PakistaniKunt claimed to have fucked my mother, so I replied him to stop molesting his daughter.

8) He screenshotted my reaction - of course isolated and not showing what provoked these words of mine - and has shown to Gen Snake to get me banned. And here we go, I'm now banned.

9) Both Killer786 and Tombomb are currently spreading fake news within the MGO community claiming I've been banned for racial insults against Muslims and Allah + pedophile insults.
Many people is aware my clan is composed by half of people of Muslim religion and do not of course believe such BS, but still the shit is getting too much with such defamation based on lies and sneaky evil actions commited by such rats. This has honestly to be stopped somehow.

10) Apparently someone is showing my real life details in the discord group to bring the dirty fight on a next level. Spreading material found on my Facebook account, as you can notice someone's talking about one pic of mine wearing brazil swimsweat...which actually exists in my FB profile, and isn't public visible.

11) Tombomb declared to be going to hunt and TK all members of my clan MAFIA. (Tombomb as well has got tons of alts, as admins can verify, including "The Cunt", "Blasphemous" and many others).

Killer786 and Tombomb belong to a clan called Just for Friendz (J4F) and apparently they think to be untouchable because they have in clan one of the SaveMGO developers: Jayveer. This probably gives them the idea of impunity.

Looking at SaveMGO guidelines I can read this...

...and it looks like rules have been largely violated. Serious harassment and intentionally ruining my game by Tombomb for hours. Release personal informations by KP Nutz, regarding my personal real life photos. Personal harassment by Killer786 claiming to have fucked my mother. In addition to so many insults by all of them I had to deal with.

Considering the aggravating circumstances of the things done in group, ganging up and resulting like bullisms, what do these people actually deserve?
KelSolaar

Re: Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 pm

That's harsh that you got banned. Loads of people tk, instigate tking then report you by filming you or whatever if you fight back. I know this is different to your circumstances but it's often the wrong type of ppl that get banned. The bullies rarely do.

You were a great host and I enjoyed playing in your rooms. Hope sense is seen and we see you back soon.

I heard someone say you had been banned for racial abuse. So ppl are obviously spreading viscous rumours.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
KelSolaar

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:40 pm

And.. I've just discovered I'm banned. It seems some sections of mgo are allowed to hand out abuse but when it comes to taking it, they go and rat on you to their admin mates. Get a spine you losers!
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 am

KelSolaar wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:40 pm
And.. I've just discovered I'm banned. It seems some sections of mgo are allowed to hand out abuse but when it comes to taking it, they go and rat on you to their admin mates. Get a spine you losers!
you were griefing japan players and other by team killing over and over, you evven deleted all 3 of those characters so you wouldnt get caught. guess what. i caught you, Enjoy 2 weekss
LolFunny

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 am

So what you are trying to say is that it is ok to tell someone that you are going to rape their daughter? Its funny that you post what people say about you and what has been said about you in a private chat(You find it disturbing that someone has info on ur private fb but you having acess to a private chatroom is ok :| ?..), but you fail to provide screenshots about what you have said. Why not include all the racist remarks and discriminate things you are saying to killer?
Not gonna try put on my try-hard smartypants like you and whip up an essay with easter eggs hidden in it, just gonna make it short and simple: Dont want to get banned, dont tell people youre going to rape their child....
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 am

@saiko Hey Stephen king, I'll sort this out ,
1) jayveer was in a clan I was in , he doesn't even like me doesn't mean I think I'm untouchable he would ban me in a second,
2) I wouldn't care if I got banned the game is dead
3) you are racist I am not spreading fake news once I get to my laptop I will provide the screenshots for this as unlike you mr Stephen king I ain't next to my laptop or a typewriter constantly and do have to work and i ain't a novelist ,
4) I did say I would teamkil your clan to get a reaction from you, your clan all know me and know I talk shit for fun, been in many games with them since have I tks one yet? No so cry Stephen
5) you joined a game and tkd hassan twice (sneak attack in which then me and (ironically one of your clan members) attacked you you stupid dick haha why wasntt this mentioned in you're novel? Didn't suit the story you were trying to tell 'touches
6) you are well known for manipulating folk in game to create drama which hasn't bothered me as I like having a laugh but when you teamkil my mate and call him 'paki' constantly and i find out its you on an alt then i will fuck you as people who hide on alts are bitches and if you cant do io on an alt with people knowing dont bother as stuff has consequences. , you ended with a 2day ban which is funny take it and grow up your meant to be a novelist a respected career path mr king act this way😂😂😂😂

Now while you obviously spent two days with your 'documentation' I wrote my whole paragraph while doing a shit on the toilet (I will provide pics if you disbelieve) it is a game , trashtalk is a great aspect, believe me I do it constantly, BUT never do o bring religion or people's family into it.

And I ain't untouchable if they ban me they ban me I get over it and move on I only play due to being fr with certain people I do have a ps4 and a gaming pc, as well as a life and only play as I'm working away on digs and have fuck all else to do.
Look forward to your reply or my ban

I was once a fan of your work mr king , with such classics as IT and pet cemetary, my gosh how you have fallen xx
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am

P.s my characters are Tombomb blasphemous, the cunt , saint slit and Tom Bomb , I don't hide who I am 😁
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:42 am

Given I didn't record nor filmed anything, as I didn't plan to act like a rat and bring ban to anyone, my defense is actually arranged from your offense. Looks ironical but both your violation about threatening a whole clan to TK (too easy then saying you were joking to self-assolve yourself) and again my defense regarding the bullshit you're attempting to say against me, are both contained in the offensive screenshot used by pakistanikunt to get me banned.

You are still attempting to manipulate reality, claiming I said I'm going to rape his daughter, right? Here we go, dear rat, I didn't.

Here we miss the previous message above on which pakistanikunt claims to have fucked my mother, generating my reaction about him raping his daughter, but at least deny your vile lie.

As for the racial stuff crying, you can't call me "italian cunt" and "italian whore" the whole time and then report me to Gen Snake if I call you back "paki rat". You have clearly admitted to be there attempting to provoke my reactions, so please have at least the honor of shutting up.

Every one in the game knows me and believe me, if I were trully racist with races, I wouldn't often have my room filled by Arabs, nor my clan as well applied by any of them. All you trying to do is mystifying reality, but you're not a good novelist tbh.

Just face consequences, you acted like bully rats, and you deserve a heavier punishment than my ban (which I do actually accept for having trash talked back poisoning the room, which is bad for the other players who were trying to just play and have fun).

As for the comment above, it's funny seeing brand new accounts with fantasy nicknames registering just now to attack me in the forum.
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:02 am

Is my account brand new? No I don't make new accounts to trash talk I am who I am, my reason for teamkilling you is joining games on alts and taking my mates, if you can't take the consequences when you are caught out? Don't do it simple.
With regards to the ban? Did I get u banned? No banning is silly and shouldn't happen, did I laugh? Of course I did it was funny!
Do I bully? No fuck know I deliberatly take on more than me I like challenges you aren't one and goes with my previous statement don't join on alts and teamkill folk if not prepared for the repercussions of it.
You openly admit you manipulate mgo to create drama, I applaud that I'm against bans of any sort the comment on his daughter was to far, i stated i would teamkill your clan to add drama , i would never do that (well i would but i like most youre clan so i wouldn't) unless reason to do so.
I call you Italian cunt cause I'm the Scottish cunt everyone is a cunt as for hassan he is English and character Is called paki for a laugh, there is evidence that I will provide when I get to a laptop to browse through discord etc.
Like I said I couldn't care if I get banned I have a ps4 I with agree with your ban but I laugh at it because you being the 'manipulator' got manipulated , you went to far bringing people's family into it about the daughter comment, like seriously everyone says your mum jokes get over it.
I was provoking you as you tried to manipulate and you lost, i trash talk everyone in game but i never bring family into it or religion so keep cryjng
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 am

I don't bring personal life's in game, i actively promote people to give people reason to trash talk me back.
So keep crying if I get banned for exposing you for being the RAT that you are so be it😁

Return to “MGO2 Support”