new guy, need some help/tips getting started

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
runUover

new guy, need some help/tips getting started

Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 am

so im using a ps3 slim that came from craigslist for free. needed a new hard drive, threw one in, system software is 4.82

i clicked on the link at the top "MGO2 Official Firmware Tutorial", did all that.

from there is it just like the old days? log on, create a guy and start playing? i just wanted to ask before i went any further. should i link this ps3 up to my official psn account i use on my real ps3/4?

i read through a bunch of topics and just wanted to make sure i was on the right track. thanks for the help
president trump

Re: new guy, need some help/tips getting started

Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:00 am

runUover wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 am
so im using a ps3 slim that came from craigslist for free. needed a new hard drive, threw one in, system software is 4.82

i clicked on the link at the top "MGO2 Official Firmware Tutorial", did all that.

from there is it just like the old days? log on, create a guy and start playing? i just wanted to ask before i went any further. should i link this ps3 up to my official psn account i use on my real ps3/4?

i read through a bunch of topics and just wanted to make sure i was on the right track. thanks for the help
Yes, pretty much. The Game ID account you use in-game is the same as your forum account here, and you can use your primary PSN or create a secondary one. The only risks involved in playing concerns the jailbroken players using PSN.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Support”