The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
VaxNeNoR

Re: The Current SaveMGO Administration Shitshow (Cover-up?)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 pm

The game will be dead after few months don't worry guys let the Admins play with their self RIP lol
- AL -

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:43 pm

vax u just a loser guy bother the players by killing ur team u only tked poor players but i showed u how to done in this vedio https://youtu.be/nU2II3rz25Y when u come to knife room u just run away u didnt fight like when u did in tsne ppl left cuz of u and i hope u banned
president trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Ghz has responded to community concerns here, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=817&p=7453#p7451

Ultimately the status quo remains unchanged.

I would like to take a moment and give a big thank you to the people who supported this campaign. Between the 3 or 4 threads created as a result of administrative corruption and abuse allegations, and all the dozens of players who posted in these threads and contacted me privately, your support was greatly appreciated.

The most notable mentions go out to iPlayNaked and Vax for taking the time to provide video evidence. When I saw iPlayNaked was taking issue with this stuff, I knew there was some bullshit to get to the bottom of.

I'd also like to thank Lord Psycho for raising these issues two months ago, if only I had heard the cries of the community sooner.

In closing, as I indicated in my original post, without any kind of retribution whatsoever for the absolute shit these new administrators have pulled, I will never play this game again. On July 6th I will return to host a farewell RES room, for one last time. All players are welcome, however no bullshit social justice policed speech or gameplay will be enforced in the room. So unless your name is Lady Viper or GhzGangster, you'll probably actually have some fun.

Honorable mentions to Gen who may have tried to fix this behind the scenes and go through the available video evidence from Twitch.

I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
SONOMAMASHINE

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:13 pm

@PT why the hell didn't you THANK ME, that was a big mistake

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”