Ps3 psn OFW difficulties.

A place to discuss any Metal Gear games, please avoid or at least warn about spoilers.
JetKat77

Ps3 psn OFW difficulties.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 am

I'm wondering if the PlayStation network is down; or, maybe it's something on my end, but every other device is working fine. I tried connecting, changing my password, checking if psn was down. Everything should be working. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. Thanks!
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ps3 psn OFW difficulties.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 am

JetKat77 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 am
I'm wondering if the PlayStation network is down; or, maybe it's something on my end, but every other device is working fine. I tried connecting, changing my password, checking if psn was down. Everything should be working. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. Thanks!
Can you go to Google in the PS3 internet browser?
If it's only PSN that isn't working, and you use a PS4, then it's possible you could have been automatically ip banned. Not sure why this happens sometimes. If this is the case, you'd need to get a new ip address.
Storm 1

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 pm

It's possible your PS3 is using the same IP address as another device on your home network. That would mess up your PS3 and stop you from connecting. There could also be a problem with your ethernet cable.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
JetKat77

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks Ghz and Trump. I wasn't banned, thank god lol. It must've been what Trump said, I got a lot of devices connected, and my family using the internet. It worked itself out. But thank you both for the work you've done. And for the expedient response to my issue. Professional people here folks! Haha, stay safe a God bless!
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 am

JetKat77 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm
Thanks Ghz and Trump. I wasn't banned, thank god lol. It must've been what Trump said, I got a lot of devices connected, and my family using the internet. It worked itself out. But thank you both for the work you've done. And for the expedient response to my issue. Professional people here folks! Haha, stay safe a God bless!
If turning off the other devices in your house helps, then yeah it would be what he said.
If you set a static/manual IP address in your PS3 network settings, to an ip not used by your network, then it should solve the issue.
Just go to Connection Status List, copy everything, put it all in manually, but change the ip address to have a high last number. I'd suggest something like .100 or .200. Needs to be between .1 and .254, though lower numbers will probably be used already.

Return to “Shadow Moses”