Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Handicap1

Re: Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

only thing i can say i never ever lsed on mgo.
Lady Viper

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:57 am

SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:16 am
Lady Viper wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:23 am
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Unfortunately, I just realized this was the case. It makes me not want to play knowing that a certain group of people can do whatever they want because they are tight with the admins.
Please understand this isn't the case at all.

No one has made these claims as to what this guy is saying and whatever he is saying isn't true at all.
My post wasn't about Gen.
It was a mere generalization, nothing more. If you desire to tell me what's on your mind or if you have experienced some issues at all with anyone in the community just PM and let me know.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Lady Viper wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:57 am
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:16 am
Lady Viper wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:23 am

Please understand this isn't the case at all.

No one has made these claims as to what this guy is saying and whatever he is saying isn't true at all.
My post wasn't about Gen.
It was a mere generalization, nothing more. If you desire to tell me what's on your mind or if you have experienced some issues at all with anyone in the community just PM and let me know.
Ok, how about we start with you when you DDOS'd me twice and then somehow banned me when you don't even have admin privileges?
Lady Viper

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 am

SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Ok, how about we start with you when you DDOS'd me twice and then somehow banned me when you don't even have admin privileges?
Ahhhhhhh Mantis Tobaggan. Great to see you, sir.

Before we begin, I wish to acknowledge your disdain towards my actions in kicking you, and by right I did what I had to do to quell your toxicity in the room you were in with me. Your lies, however, is about to be exposed and trust when I say I predict that you will rebuttal claims with your delusions of grandeur, Bear with me when I say that this is predicted.

With that said....

A guy came to run into me while I was in my Box, to which he got me killed twice by doing so. Yelling at him to stop pretty much got the response needed: he complied.

You, however, announced that you would do exactly what he did to me, in which you proceeded to do so. You was warned that if you would, then for you to watch what happens.

Your curiosity killed the cat, thus I KICKED you, not DDoS'd you as you proclaimed.

You proceeded to come back into the room to act immature and toxic by telling everyone that I performed such feats that never happened.

You went on to harass me, much akin to several other times while I was on different characters. You know Scarlet Viper, do you?

Now YOU state how "toxic players" are moderators when it was you that started this.

I have several witnesses that can vouch for my statement and can confirm what happened that day.

To come here to state how I wrongfully kicked you is the same proclamation of the guy that cried how he never LS'd when it was clear as day he did.

Now MY statement is fact. You wish to be like any other guy to cry on the forums and lie, be my guest. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to purvey facts.

With that stated, next time before you state how I'm never given admin privileges you SO much know about start by taking a great look to the left and see what's under my name.

Have a great day.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 am

Lady Viper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 am
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Ahhhhhhh Mantis Tobaggan. Great to see you, sir.

Before we begin, I wish to acknowledge your disdain towards my actions in kicking you, and by right I did what I had to do to quell your toxicity in the room you were in with me. Your lies, however, is about to be exposed and trust when I say I predict that you will rebuttal claims with your delusions of grandeur, Bear with me when I say that this is predicted.

With that said....

A guy came to run into me while I was in my Box, to which he got me killed twice by doing so. Yelling at him to stop pretty much got the response needed: he complied.

You, however, announced that you would do exactly what he did to me, in which you proceeded to do so. You was warned that if you would, then for you to watch what happens.

Your curiosity killed the cat, thus I KICKED you, not DDoS'd you as you proclaimed.

You proceeded to come back into the room to act immature and toxic by telling everyone that I performed such feats that never happened.

You went on to harass me, much akin to several other times while I was on different characters. You know Scarlet Viper, do you?

Now YOU state how "toxic players" are moderators when it was you that started this.

I have several witnesses that can vouch for my statement and can confirm what happened that day.

To come here to state how I wrongfully kicked you is the same proclamation of the guy that cried how he never LS'd when it was clear as day he did.

Now MY statement is fact. You wish to be like any other guy to cry on the forums and lie, be my guest. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to purvey facts.

With that stated, next time before you state how I'm never given admin privileges you SO much know about start by taking a great look to the left and see what's under my name.

Have a great day.
If you are going to lie at least do it in a shorter, less egotistical manner so I don't have to burden myself reading through all of your bullshit. First of all, you never denied you DDOS me when I accused you of it and you just had the moderator label added under your name today. I think I was justified in thinking what I did, The fact you are an official mod only proves my original point.Second of all, yes I did bump into your box jokingly.... while you were sitting in the base. I was not trying to get you killed. Third, funny how you left out me "harassing" you entailed me trying to have fun messing around with box3. Most people find it funny, but then again most people aren't as emotionally disturbed as you seem to be. I have no doubt that you can scrounge up some people to lie for you, the fact that you can only proves my point again. I would also like to point out my ban was overturned the very same day, so I clearly did nothing wrong. That shows you were obviously abusing your mod privileges, in which case they should be revoked, although I know they won't be. You like to go around preaching about how bad the MGO community is, when in reality, the reason it sucks is because of people like you. Why anyone would give a sensitive, power hungry, emotionally unstable jabroni like you authority to ban people is beyond me. Get over yourself. it's a video game, a 10 year old revived video game with only a few hundred players worldwide. The fact that you got so bent out of shape over a box says more about you than it ever could about me.
Lady Viper

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 am

I'm going to break you down piece by piece so that the Staff understands me completely and to showcase your rebuttal here. Bear with me, because I find you ludable, adorable, and overall impeccable to consider me a cheater, a glitcher, and egotistical when it's literally--and to admit--CRAZY that people like you will lie on the forums just like the rest. The difference here is that I'm not here to play professional with you.

Concise post you desire? Reading comprehension 101: I type ala 4th Grade level for coherent purposes for everyone to get a clear understanding. You're on a forum; you will read words that are typed out. If it's long, then why get on to read?

But, the rebuttal:
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 am

Your "long explanation features no breaks, thus my response to you was shorter

If you are going to lie at least do it in a shorter, less egotistical manner so I don't have to burden myself reading through all of your bullshit.
No.
First of all, you never denied you DDOS me when I accused you of it and you just had the moderator label added under your name today. I think I was justified in thinking what I did, The fact you are an official mod only proves my original point.
And never have I made proclamations that I even DDoSed you. I was in a Discord chat with players who knows me and have repeatedly told them that I was kicking you for your immaturity. You stated that I lied, but never in my entire life have I ever had a reason to kick anyone. The Moderator label was recently added out of my request, but I've been appointed this role before it.
Second of all, yes I did bump into your box jokingly.... while you were sitting in the base. I was not trying to get you killed. Third, funny how you left out me "harassing" you entailed me trying to have fun messing around with box3. Most people find it funny, but then again most people aren't as emotionally disturbed as you seem to be. I have no doubt that you can scrounge up some people to lie for you, the fact that you can only proves my point again.
I'm lying? Try again, I told you to stop, and you didn't. You weren't in Box 3 at all. You came over to me, to which I was taking care of certain business in my home. You repeatedly done it, to which my response was "I warned you...." and at that point you were kicked from the room. Thus, it was out of harassment. I know someone in the game that uses Box 3 by the name of Funkyboimint. The guy is hilarious, has a sense of humor, and is fun to play with. You weren't, as my experience was aforementioned.

I doesn't go without statement here when I say you were warned. As in "don't do it". How did you look over that to justify your "joke" is beyond me.

I would also like to point out my ban was overturned the very same day, so I clearly did nothing wrong.
Your ban was only for two days. It was overturned because of in-house decision to do so. Your actions here can possibly lead to it when you're arguing over your wrongful actions.
That shows you were obviously abusing your mod privileges, in which case they should be revoked, although I know they won't be. You like to go around preaching about how bad the MGO community is, when in reality, the reason it sucks is because of people like you.
I wish to clean up the community based on toxic behavior, outputs, and for people to understand that certain actions like yours aren't warranted. You first stated how I DDOS'd you, now I'm abusing mod privileges. Kicking you wasn't abuse: I warned you, you've continued you several times explained, you were gone.

You're entitled to your opinion. However, even opinions are wrong. Thank God for that, right?

Why anyone would give a sensitive, power hungry, emotionally unstable jabroni like you authority to ban people is beyond me. Get over yourself. it's a video game, a 10 year old revived video game with only a few hundred players worldwide. The fact that you got so bent out of shape over a box says more about you than it ever could about me.
To come here and cry about it, as well as to insult me with such riveting words like "jabroni", "emotionally unstable", "power hungry", when it's clear you're heavily emotionally sensitive with baseless, typical modicum like everyone else.

Remember these words right here so that you'll understand that your actions has lead to the consequences that may follow. Again: I won't repeat myself over this as the explanation is right here.

With that, this party is done.
AbuSadjid

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Omg how dummb yall are writing essays and crying over a dead game lolz
Lady Viper

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:20 pm

AbuSadjid wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm
Omg how dummb yall are writing essays and crying over a dead game lolz
Point noted.

Apologies on my behalf. Felt it was needed to explain myself., which I shouldn't have.

Be blessed brother and welcome to the SaveMGO forums.
KelSolaar

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Can you unban me, I'm really bored today and want to play mgo?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Wow. I was going to debunk your bullshit more thoroughly, but since you're clearly a delusional liar with a penchant for writing self-aggrandizing novels for posts, I'll just end this now and summarize what really happened.
- You had a vendetta against me because I used box3 in one of your previous games
- Because of that vendetta you used a childish, made up reason to force kick me from a game that you weren't even hosting twice
- You then wrongly banned me and the ban was overturned
- You came on here and wrote a novel full of mischaracterizations and lies about the whole situation

Those are the facts, you might not like them, but that's your problem. Next time something happens you don't like, handle it like an adult instead of a petulant man-child.

Return to “MGO2 Support”