Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
namemebitch

Re: Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:28 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 pm
i didnt read all of it because i dont care BUT just to make things FAIR, there is favoritism why you ban and unban solid007 and not the others ?
depends on the reason ? saying racist stuff and bullying people can destroy a person (hhhhh) scar them for life fo eva , jokes aside if solid007 tked someone he wouldnt get banned (sry for the eng you get the point)

They just banned him cuz he Tked one of their Admins " End of the Story "
you know what what i mean ?
They are changing the Rules just for their benefits !
namemebitch

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm

F-ZeroRacer07 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:36 pm
tombomb1 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm
#UNBAN VAXNENOR there shouldn't be bans in this game, at all, vax hosts his own games you join his game you know what to expect, vax makes the game fun , and regardless banning is just sad for any reason, to many moany bastards in this game crying over absolutely everything and anything, oh I don't want to lose my lvl 8 stfu you pussy the game is for enjoyment at least until personal stats are involved, also everyone should only have 1 character 2 at a push, games being abused with alt after alt, if any way do what konami did and lock the ps3 to the account if possible with 1 or two characters, that way everyone knows who is who , it's a great game with flaws , only just should be able to kick, I know that's probably impossible but banning is terrible #justice4vax bring him back, unban everyone , if rather be banned myself tbh than play a game against constant moany little politically correct cunts who cry I'll tell ghz, who actually gives a fuck? clean your arse for a face and man up or go play pokemon blue
Peace out
I just logged in to say that this post gave me cancer, 'cause I can't make out what any of this says. And who the fuck posts hashtags on a forum with a straight face, unironically speaking?
tombomb1 wrote:vax creates drama and a reason to keep playing
If you love drama so goddamn much, then go back to Tumblr/Twitter or DeviantART or whatever. No one plays multiplayer games just for drama, unless it's Mario Party.

how about you go and watch your gay Serials shows and stop acting like a kid who cry over a dead game peace out.
F-ZeroRacer07

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:35 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
i didnt read all of it because i dont care BUT just to make things FAIR, there is favoritism why you ban and unban solid007 and not the others ?
depends on the reason ? saying racist stuff and bullying people can destroy a person (hhhhh) scar them for life fo eva , jokes aside if solid007 tked someone he wouldnt get banned (sry for the eng you get the point)
I think it's because he asked nicely? I dunno. I've heard about accidental bans on the servers before, so I'm just waiting 'till the servers get more stable, or at least have the ruleset be more lenient.
namemebitch wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm
how about you go and watch your gay Serials shows and stop acting like a kid who cry over a dead game peace out.
... Was that an insult, or are you just throwing rocks from glass houses?
tigerchitpile

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:23 am

F-ZeroRacer07 wrote:

I think it's because he asked nicely? I dunno. I've heard about accidental bans on the servers before, so I'm just waiting 'till the servers get more stable, or at least have the ruleset be more lenient.
I assumed unban was because it was an accidental ban, post was around the same time that they occurred, but I could be mistaken.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:54 am

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
F-ZeroRacer07 wrote: ...
tigerchitpile wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:23 am
His ban was reversed because the reason for banning him was account sharing, which isn't a reason to ban, but rather is against the rules so nobody can use it as an excuse.
F-ZeroRacer07

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:03 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:54 am
His ban was reversed because the reason for banning him was account sharing, which isn't a reason to ban, but rather is against the rules so nobody can use it as an excuse.
My point exactly.
FabienRG

Tue May 01, 2018 4:54 pm

F-ZeroRacer07 wrote:
I've heard about accidental bans on the servers before, so I'm just waiting 'till the servers get more stable, or at least have the ruleset be more lenient.
Just get banned for the second time :(
Lord Psycho

Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm
The auto ban system is designed to keep people who are banned from playing. It does not ban anyone because of a certain number of reports, or a certain number of team-kills or whatever. If this system was not in place, people who are banned could literally just make another account and get back on the game. So what's the point in banning them? I really don't understand how and why you guys come up with this imaginary idea of what the ban system is for and what it does.

As for the ban error, that lasted maybe a single day. Nobody could play... not certain people who cheated or whatever, everybody. If anyone actually asked or looked around, they'd realize it was an issue and not a serious ban. Yeah, this wasn't a good thing, but don't make it out to be this apocalyptic moment.

As for the number of people banned, that would be a whopping 24. A lot of those are the same people trying to bypass their ban.
I see. Someone reported me wrong details regarding the automatic ban system affair. On a discord group chat someone claimed half MGO players were CFW, and the ban system had banned all their accounts due to a bug, provoking the NA and EU lobbies to be dead. It sounded clearly strange, actually, but somehow explained why EU lobby passed from 250+ active users in start of January to 100 circa in end of February.
So the real reason is they were simply tired of a dead game whose players were acting still as childish as they used to 10 years ago + more games are out there + that damn frontville.
GHzGangster wrote:

Excessive TK'ing clearly falls under Toxicity, so yes, it is a rule. There are legitimate uses for TK'ing at times, so outright banning it would be dumb.

I don't know how many times I heard about Vax TK'ing the whole server. Why should anyone bother with someone who's just there to piss everyone off? I've banned a few serial TK'ers before. If you want a place where everyone can TK each other, make your own TK room.
No man, here you keep being wrong. Vax might be acting as an arrogant troll, sometimes as an asshole, but the reasons for which you banned him are a PURE ABUSE OF POWER. You banned him just after one admin has been tked by him.
You talk about many people moaning agaist Vax, but you don't clearly have any proofs regarding how things go. The fact Vax never went crying to you requesting to ban other players doesn't mean he's the one and only guilty.

I can rather tell you he's very often the victim of other players' bullism.
In months of game experience, I've seen dozens of times groups of 3/4 players gangbanging Vax with the only intention of excluding him from a room.
Saw players joining Vax hosted room just to tk him, often through lag switch, lipex, mao, and also with that CFW mod invulnerability which is recently very popoular on MGO players...

I can tell you there is a dedicated Discord channel, entitled "TK Vax", managed by cowards who likes gangbanging him in mass.
These same players, when found alone in a game, get literally owned by Vax in 1 vs 1, and that's the reason who causes their crying to you to ban Vax.
After they acted like bullies, they get punished in 1 vs 1, so they claim Vax ruins their game, Vax deserves ban and blah blah.

These same players, doesn't limit their bullying to TK in mass, they also wish death and more cancers to Vax, which is notorious to be suffering cancer in real life.

This, just to let you know who are the majority of people who reports Vax tk in order to ban him.

But if you were smart enough, you would have realized alone by yourself that Vax - despite the fact he might be a troll - does have his reasons if he's involved in TK fights this often.
In your previous message you claimed that Vax just plays MGO with the only intention of ruining others' games TK everyone, randomly and blah blah. What a huge bs. For real. How many hours have you actually played in the same room with Vax to claim something like that? I bet not even 1h. So how do you pretend to judge what Vax does?!?

Sometimes I shoot some screenshots when me or other players in the room I play score good stats...
Look what "the guy who just joins mgo to ruin other ones games" does...

GHzGangster wrote:

Good, fuck anyone who's sole reason to play is TK'ing. Once again, make your own TK circlejerk room, or play another game.
First of all none of my whole clan (as said 40+ members) is a tker. So don't you generalize just to make your replies look stronger.
As said, Konami itslelf never used to ban anyone for TK.
You are doing it as an abuse, just coz your admin friend was pissed off.

So if you're gonna act your politically correct dictature campaign banning anyone who gets involved into TK, from now on, I'm gonna host my games typing in the notice "TK allowed", this way it's declared that possibility and you won't have any rights to claim anyone deserves to be banned coz of a lil insignificant TK.

I'm not a usual TKer, but TK is part of the game. How many times we assist of assholes who insult you for no reason just because you didn't play smart enough and made your team lose? How many times you're called "shit" just because you haven't hsed in time the opponent who was stabbing your companion? How many times you get killstolen without even receiving an apology? How many times you get verbally bullied by other players in general for nothing?
TK is the answer to all of that. I always approve TK against bullies or assholes. And believe me, Vax started his TK career against idiots like that, and not vs. random victims like someone wants to let it pass.

This ban stuff is seriously being a joke. Do you know what you've cuased banning Vax? Didn't see online none of his 20+ clan members in the last 5 days.
Congratulations, you're helping our game experience so much with your bans.
You made your admin friend happy for having taught Vax a lesson. But you have also emptied a EU lobby which was dead already.

You know what? I'm losing interest in the game. And your dictature is the reason.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Wed May 02, 2018 11:19 pm

This is stupid. Anyone who is a serial TKer should be banned. There are enough legitimate ways to be a dick in this game, you don't need to resort to measures that ruin the game for everyone else and shrink the already dwindling player base. I don't know who Vax is, but based on the amount of complaints, it seems like he did more than just TK douchebags. It's only a temporary ban anyway, so it's not like he can't come back. He knows the rules, if he breaks them, he faces the consequences just like everyone else. Make your own rooms with TK allowed in the description. Problem solved. The server is losing players for several reasons, but I can almost guarantee you that not allowing TKing isn't one of them.
TeamCarrier

Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 am

I am glad to see that the admins are weeding out the vermin of TK'ers from this game. Whoever that psycho guy is, he's a fucking moron for thinking that all those reasons he posted in favor of TK'ing actually fully justify it. I myself favor TK on, but only for the reason that it makes you play more carefully and skillfully with your teammates, rather than for the childish petty reasons like " How many times we assist of assholes who insult you for no reason." Seriously man, you are a little entitled prick for thinking that the admins are "abusing" their power and ruining "your" game when in fact that is the opposite of what they're doing by banning this cancerous fecal matter of a player known as Vax and his squad of sycophants who actually do ruin the game for everyone. But if players like you think Vax is just a "poor victim of admin abuse" that didn't deserve this, then this game really isn't worth upholding. I would be glad if the admins just pulled the plug altogether and stopped catering to little entitled bitches like you.

Return to “MGO2 Support”