how to play mgo1

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
slay3r609

how to play mgo1

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 pm

I downloaded a file that had the mgo1 pre setup for pcxs2 but it didn't let me go online it said that the memory card with the config cant be used i tried to get it working but had no luck i also tried contacting someone but i never got a reply back i have been dying to play mgo1 i want to go back to the old days.

the post i got it from on here viewtopic.php?t=13
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: how to play mgo1

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 pm

slay3r609 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 pm
I downloaded a file that had the mgo1 pre setup for pcxs2 but it didn't let me go online it said that the memory card with the config cant be used i tried to get it working but had no luck i also tried contacting someone but i never got a reply back i have been dying to play mgo1 i want to go back to the old days.

the post i got it from on here viewtopic.php?t=13
AFAIK you'll have to make your own online config.
slay3r609

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:41 pm

i made my network settings now the only issue is the udp error 518:1024 i have tried using the possible fix on the getting started guide for metal gear online but it didn't fix it i have everything correct but i dont know what to do i get this error after 10-15 seconds of checking the udp then it happens i have pcxs2 running in administrator but its still not working i have a network access disk as well as the disk for online which is the USA version i have USA bios and i have the plugins for it as well i dont understand what could be causing it i have been getting this error the last three days that i have been trying to get it working i looked everywhere and nothing fixed it
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:14 am

slay3r609 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:41 pm
i made my network settings now the only issue is the udp error 518:1024 i have tried using the possible fix on the getting started guide for metal gear online but it didn't fix it i have everything correct but i dont know what to do i get this error after 10-15 seconds of checking the udp then it happens i have pcxs2 running in administrator but its still not working i have a network access disk as well as the disk for online which is the USA version i have USA bios and i have the plugins for it as well i dont understand what could be causing it i have been getting this error the last three days that i have been trying to get it working i looked everywhere and nothing fixed it
Be sure that you're setting a manual/static ip address, and that it isn't being used by anything else on your network (that means the computer you're running the emulator on too).
slay3r609

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:01 pm

i got it working my only question is how do you play as unique characters
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 pm

slay3r609 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:01 pm
i got it working my only question is how do you play as unique characters
Should be in host settings, something like "Special Characters".

Return to “MGO1 Support”