Server Activity as of March

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Raiden36

Server Activity as of March

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 pm

First, I would like to say that I greatly appreciate the work that went into reviving this game that was the most important part of my childhood growing up. It still remains to this day as my favorite shooter of all time. I remember being able to play this game on the weekends for the entire time. Thank you very much for making this all possible :)

How active are the servers as of today? Towards the end of April I plan on getting a PS3 and all of the other needed requirements to return to MGO. I want to be able to create rooms for the enjoyment of everyone that are friendly and not toxic or with cheating of any kind. All will be welcome :)
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Server Activity as of March

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Raiden36 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 pm
First, I would like to say that I greatly appreciate the work that went into reviving this game that was the most important part of my childhood growing up. It still remains to this day as my favorite shooter of all time. I remember being able to play this game on the weekends for the entire time. Thank you very much for making this all possible :)

How active are the servers as of today? Towards the end of April I plan on getting a PS3 and all of the other needed requirements to return to MGO. I want to be able to create rooms for the enjoyment of everyone that are friendly and not toxic or with cheating of any kind. All will be welcome :)
You can check rooms that are up at any time here: http://savemgo.com/grid/games
It's really barebones right now, I haven't touched it in months and it really wasn't meant to be a public thing.

There are always a few games up, whether or not it's what you want to play is a different story though.
Not a lot of people are able to host, so if you are, then you'll likely get people joining your rooms.
Raiden36

Re: Server Activity as of March

Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:53 am

Thank you very much for this! This greatly helps and it seems like the servers are always active as well :)

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”