Petition to permanently ban VAXNENOR (player)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
PeaceWalker

Petition to permanently ban VAXNENOR (player)

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi fellow MGO2 community,

I am petitioning to get the vile player known as VaxNeNor permanently banned on MGO2.

I am hoping that with enough votes to get him petitioned, we can get Ghz Gangster's attention and if possible, get him to ban VaxNeNor once and for all from ever playing MGO2 again as he has been ruining this game for too long now and nobody has done anything about it yet.

VaxNeNor is a guy who I think is from Saudi Arabia (KSA). He is the most cancerous player I have ever met because everytime he joins a TSNE game, all he does is team kill people on purpose as some sort of threat or power control, restart rounds, insult and threaten people via text chat and generally just ruins games. He acts like he owns MGO2, ruining it for others and to make matters worse, he has a group of followers who also take part in team killing because they wish to follow in Vax's footsteps which results in most games being ruined instantly due to deliberate disruption.

About 85% of the MGO2 community know who VaxNeNor is and most share the same views as I do.

VaxNeNor is generally not a nice guy. You only have to look at the names of his alts to realise this. Some of them include:

"Don't Run Queer"
"I'm Not Running"
"Vax + Ur Mum = You"

No matter how many times people block him, he always returns with a new alt which makes me wonder how many PS3's this guy has. Everytime he joins, all he does is start team killing players. I dont understand what his problem is and I dont understand why he does what he does, but he seems to be literally obsessed with killing team mates for no reason and nothing else.

Everytime somebody tries to reason with him, all he replies with is something along the lines off "You cant even TK me. I TK'd your mom last night" and then he starts insulting and threatening people.

If you wish to petition, please leave a comment on this topic regarding VaxNeNor and your reason why and hopefully with enough people, we can get Ghz Gangster's attention and he can permanently ban this vile player as he is really becoming out of control and with him gone, this game would be a lot more friendly and fun to play again.

Thanks a lot!

Ghz Gangster: If videographic evidence of VaxNeNor is required, please state in this topic and I can arrange to get evidence for you.

Thanks all.
SnakeS3

Re: Petition to permanently ban VAXNENOR (player)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:00 am

Would be good to get him banned, but i doubt that will happen even with the petition. Even when you give him a taste of his own medicine when he goes for you and you tk him all rounds he try, people will ironically try to kick you for doing so.. Only way i can think of being able to get rid of him is if hosts can either a) MAC block a ps3 so that he no longer can use that ps3 to join ur games(he has many accounts, not ps3s. You can just make a new savemgo account and get 3 new characters every time), or b) allow host to command kick so no voting is nessesary(Some people just vote no, no matter what.... even if the host says he will end the game if they don`t kick out the toxic player).
tombomb1

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:21 am

The rest of my time on mgo will be teaching him and associations a lesson they have killed this game,
- AL -

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:28 am

Yh this guy no1 like him its new rules go banned right Ghz Loool
Mr Reaper

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:05 pm

It's high time this little rat bastard goes away for systematically killing this game with his cancerous actions
The List Has no End. Fear the Reaper.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:55 am

Is there any reason you can't just kick/block him? You have 64 slots to block characters, and last I was aware, players are only allowed 4 character slots per account, and one account per PS3... unless Ghz has changed this recently. In any case, you could also try turning off TK, saying no to his restarts, and muting the rest of his toxic text/codec chat. Or simply have him TK'd first.

Although the shitiness of the community is regrettable, you can only be banned for hacking/glitching, DDOSing, severe instances of impersonation/framing, and threats of death and/or violence or DOXing with malicious intent. Being a retard won't get you banned.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
WorldPeace

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 am

I just quit when I get into a game with this guy. He makes every game fucking miserable
PeaceWalker

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 am

President Trump, thanks for replying back. Unfortunately my Block List is full on my Peace Walker character and there is no way I can remove ppl from it to add VaxNeNor's alts.

Is there a way you can reset my BL to empty so I can add his alts?

This would be one solution but to be honest, I wish you could ban VaxNeNor permanently instead as he is destroying this game. I mean the SaveMGO team has worked hard to revive and maintain the stability of this game however players are quitting MGO because VaxNeNor personally ruins their MGO experience.

After reading your response, I completely understand that you cannot ban him because of the reasons I supplied, but i would be unimaginably appreciative if you and GhzGangster etc could take time to review this players actions in TSNE games just to see how vile this player is. Although I recommend using a not so recognisable alt so he doesn't suck up to you as this is something he would most likely do to stay in your good books. VaxNeNor is now aware of the fact that like minded people like myself are trying to get him banned and now he is mocking us indirectly by stating on his Room Details that people should stop trying to ban him as he is working for Konami...

Also, it doesn't even matter if you mute him because even if I was able to block all of his alts on any of my MGO characters (which I am not able to do due to his excessive amount of acccouts), he still restarts rounds, TK's and tries to kick the respective host for no reason

People who don't like him (which is most of the MGO community) TK him but this shouldn't have to be the solution as not only does VaxNeNor get his TK friends to join the game to help him, it also disrupts the games and this is so unfair to the normal players.

Like I said, I know you cannot ban him due to the fact that he is a complete and total bastard, but we would all be appreciative if you and Ghz could even just review him and consider it.

When he isn't in another players game ruining it for everyone, you can find him in his own TSNE called Unleashed_TSNE if you wish to review his actions.

Thanks for getting back to me on this matter.
Mr Reaper

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:58 pm

PeaceWalker wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 am
President Trump, thanks for replying back. Unfortunately my Block List is full on my Peace Walker character and there is no way I can remove ppl from it to add VaxNeNor's alts.

Is there a way you can reset my BL to empty so I can add his alts?

This would be one solution but to be honest, I wish you could ban VaxNeNor permanently instead as he is destroying this game. I mean the SaveMGO team has worked hard to revive and maintain the stability of this game however players are quitting MGO because VaxNeNor personally ruins their MGO experience.

After reading your response, I completely understand that you cannot ban him because of the reasons I supplied, but i would be unimaginably appreciative if you and GhzGangster etc could take time to review this players actions in TSNE games just to see how vile this player is. Although I recommend using a not so recognisable alt so he doesn't suck up to you as this is something he would most likely do to stay in your good books. VaxNeNor is now aware of the fact that like minded people like myself are trying to get him banned and now he is mocking us indirectly by stating on his Room Details that people should stop trying to ban him as he is working for Konami...

Also, it doesn't even matter if you mute him because even if I was able to block all of his alts on any of my MGO characters (which I am not able to do due to his excessive amount of acccouts), he still restarts rounds, TK's and tries to kick the respective host for no reason

People who don't like him (which is most of the MGO community) TK him but this shouldn't have to be the solution as not only does VaxNeNor get his TK friends to join the game to help him, it also disrupts the games and this is so unfair to the normal players.

Like I said, I know you cannot ban him due to the fact that he is a complete and total bastard, but we would all be appreciative if you and Ghz could even just review him and consider it.

When he isn't in another players game ruining it for everyone, you can find him in his own TSNE called Unleashed_TSNE if you wish to review his actions.

Thanks for getting back to me on this matter.
This.
The List Has no End. Fear the Reaper.
SeRe

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:50 am

I think I played with this person you talking about. I posted before that I was newbie on MGO2 and players like you described were ruining my games. Specially this one guy (I don't remember his nickname) who was acting just as you said and he was backed up by his clan or something. Well 'cos I was a newbie I didn't want to join this TK shit because I just wanted to have fun, not troll.

Well since then I quitted MGO2 because miserable and unfun games which was just trolling and toxicness. It just wasn't fun like it used to be not with some persons ruining the experience.

Now 3 months has passed and I came to this forum and read this and it seems nothing has changed. As Trump wrote about ''banning'' and ''muting'' accounts, I can honestly say that I don't even know how to do those things.

For me personally, if the games are like they were when I played this game for some weeks, I wouldn't ever play again. Honestly all I want is a good, warm and helping community where you can have fun games. So as a newbie I hope you can do something to these players who are not just trolling but ruining the whole game and the community.

This game was and still is exceptional fun. Some players just ruin it.

Just passing by and sharing my thoughts as a player who played few weeks on January. Some day I will come back and I will just hope.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”