Frodo666 (!WhiteWizarD!) Returns to MGO2R ETA TBA

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Frodo

Frodo666 (!WhiteWizarD!) Returns to MGO2R ETA TBA

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey guys
Not been able to play this amazing game since the server closer all them moons ago. Loved the news the OFW is now live as i could never get the CFW versions to work.
Just in the middle of the install while writing this and was wondering if anyone here remebers me ?
HWD member
EverLivingSouls member
Zang Elite member
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Frodo666 (!WhiteWizarD!) Returns to MGO2R ETA TBA

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:56 am

Frodo wrote:
Hey guys
Not been able to play this amazing game since the server closer all them moons ago. Loved the news the OFW is now live as i could never get the CFW versions to work.
Just in the middle of the install while writing this and was wondering if anyone here remebers me ?
HWD member
EverLivingSouls member
Zang Elite member
Mumra and some of his friends have played on the server, at least. Not sure how active they are though.
Alice.

Re: Frodo666 (!WhiteWizarD!) Returns to MGO2R ETA TBA

Wed May 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Frodo wrote:
Hey guys
HWD member
EverLivingSouls member
Zang Elite member
I remember you. We used to play together in survival a lot, along with BigChris, Obelisk, etc. Nice to have you here. :)
MGO2R - UrbanGirl

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”