Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:08 pm

president trump wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm
who said that the guy was expecting money? the link is there in case someone was interested in donating. stop being a dickhead storm.
Dio expects people to donate and that's why he's been removing my posts all week. But yeah gen, I'm the one being the dickhead here.
Once again you're putting words in his mouth. he's just having the link out there just so people know that they can donate. it doesn't say you should or you have to.
I don't understand why you hate Dio so much other them him stealing every online whore that you have tried to make a move on. Let it go. Fact of the matter is we all should have bin mods and worked together instead you took the easy way out. (I don't like you either but at least I reached out and tried to get you to stay) have some class storm
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:25 pm

president trump wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm
Dio expects people to donate and that's why he's been removing my posts all week. But yeah gen, I'm the one being the dickhead here.
GAFL
president trump

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Real professional.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:12 pm

president trump wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Real professional.
lol and you werent?

hypocrite
BriightOne

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Trump, can you go back to being "resigned". This is why no one wanted you here.
president trump

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:58 pm

lol and you werent?

hypocrite
Pitiful is in here, deleting my posts, so you, in your vast wisdom, decided to come in here, spout personal attacks, call me the dickhead, and then proceed to turn this into something personal. No thanks. My posts were actually related to the topic, so I suggest you reconsider that position, and consider apologizing for personally attacking me. You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community? What was your qualifications for being an admin again? You're just trying to drag this thread off-topic and cover-up the clear abuse of power your friend Pitiful displayed here. Because if you were even remotely fair, instead of coming after me and posting your unrelated, irreverent drama, you'd just have had your butt-buddy stop abusing his undeserved post-removal power. Or did you not think of that and you're just going to keep trying to turn this around on me?

You administrate SaveMGO almost as bad as the real Trudeau would.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:26 pm

president trump wrote:
lol and you werent?

hypocrite
Pitiful is in here, deleting my posts, so you, in your vast wisdom, decided to come in here, spout personal attacks, call me the dickhead, and then proceed to turn this into something personal. No thanks. My posts were actually related to the topic, so I suggest you reconsider that position, and consider apologizing for personally attacking me. You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community? What was your qualifications for being an admin again? You're just trying to drag this thread off-topic and cover-up the clear abuse of power your friend Pitiful displayed here. Because if you were even remotely fair, instead of coming after me and posting your unrelated, irreverent drama, you'd just have had your butt-buddy stop abusing his undeserved post-removal power. Or did you not think of that and you're just going to keep trying to turn this around on me?

just stop posting storm.

you are a hypocrite thats all i have to say to you.
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

president trump wrote:
You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community?
You and Junkhead should get together and have a sleep over. You guys can have tickle fights and long exciting conversations about how much you hate the corrupt SaveMGO administration. I'll start being unbiased and professional when I start getting paid for this. Unlike you I'm not selling people CFW PS3s, downgrading consoles for people, or making youtube money off of this. Until the check clears I'm going to treat everyone that asks me stupid questions the way I feel dumb fucks ought to be treated. I'm going to keep deleting off-topic shit posts in threads I create which yours usually happen to be.

It's so funny to me that you're still here after making a big speech about how you have to leave MGO behind and resign because GHZ is giving the server to glitchers. Which you were one of anyway. It's been 4 months and you're still here. Constantly checking the forums everyday almost as if you can't live without them. Acting like you're some big shot when all you ever were was a forum mod that made awkwardly narrated tutorial videos.
president trump

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:41 am

president trump wrote:
lol and you werent?

hypocrite

just stop posting trump.

you are a hypocrite thats all i have to say to you.

I don't even think you know what a hypocrite is, but it's OK if that's all you have to say. However, you're still in the wrong, and I would very much appreciate an apology for your inappropriate behavior.

Dio wrote:
president trump wrote:
You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community?
I'll start being unbiased and professional when I start getting paid for this... Until the check clears I'm going to treat everyone that asks me stupid questions the way I feel dumb fucks ought to be treated. I'm going to keep deleting off-topic shit posts in threads I create which yours usually happen to be.

-pointless paragraph of personal drivel-

Uh huh. Which is all the more reason that you don't deserve the position. You have no respect for the players of the community, to say the least, and if this thread is any indication, you have no problem abusing administrative access. The two of you are supposed to be representing SaveMGO.

As for the rest of your post, I can't be bothered replying to a paragraph of wholly irrelevant drama. I don't play, and if you haven't noticed, I'm really only posting here. Dunno why the two of you feel it necessary to try and make this personal tho.
Junkhead_

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 am

Dio wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm
president trump wrote:
You and Junkhead should get together and have a sleep over. You guys can have tickle fights and long exciting conversations about how much you hate the corrupt SaveMGO administration. I'll start being unbiased and professional when I start getting paid for this. Unlike you I'm not selling people CFW PS3s, downgrading consoles for people, or making youtube money off of this. Until the check clears I'm going to treat everyone that asks me stupid questions the way I feel dumb fucks ought to be treated. I'm going to keep deleting off-topic shit posts in threads I create which yours usually happen to be.

It's so funny to me that you're still here after making a big speech about how you have to leave MGO behind and resign because GHZ is giving the server to glitchers. Which you were one of anyway. It's been 4 months and you're still here. Constantly checking the forums everyday almost as if you can't live without them. Acting like you're some big shot when all you ever were was a forum mod that made awkwardly narrated tutorial videos.

I just read this lol!! I don't really know or care what project fox is, and yeah I've been a troll (like 6 months ago?) and im sure storm remembers some of the shit i said in the past before mgo2r made it to ofw (and even then, more than 75% of whatever I posted on that thread was trolling back people who were trolling me.) It's the internet, a place filled with personalities, ego's, and the NSA.

Storm / Trump is absolutely right about you guys. Singling people out, throwing personal insults (sometimes deep ones) at people whom you know absolutely nothing about, over a single online game / completely free and public forum, is pretty fuckn' petty. I can say whatever I want about the cheaters on this game who "do" exist and the shitty host rules that turn TSNE into a game of cat and mouse, and you can go ahead and target me all you want with whatever crap you can throw at me. I wouldn't still be posting here if I didn't find it amusing.

Anyhow I don't know why Dio is bringing my name into this, or why he said whatever he said to me in that other thread, but he can fuck himself. (here delete that one my friend.)

I don't know much about Storm but he seems to be a lot better spoken than you guys, (Dio and Gensnak) and much kinder. I get it that you guys have a huge issue with me as a human being, but you should get over it and sort your priorities. You like PC Dio / Gensnak? Do something fucking cool with one and learn how to compile and write programs in a Unix/Linux environment. Or design your own, ORIGINAL games & apps. Don't spend all your time ridiculing people for disagreeing with you over video games.

Have a nice evening, night, or day. Don't ban me over my freedom of speech. I know the constitution!
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name

Return to “Naomi's Convos”