SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Site and server news.
KojuMGO
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 am

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:42 pm

I want to know why I went from 15 to 13 without playing, I was 15, now 30, I haven't been on for about 2 weeks and just deal with me. I won't my 15
back please
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:28 am

KojuMGO wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:42 pm
I want to know why I went from 15 to 13 without playing, I was 15, now 30, I haven't been on for about 2 weeks and just deal with me. I won't my 15
back please
if you abort mid game you will lose levels
Old Snake
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

How do I get the MGO2 file to install?
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Sat May 02, 2020 12:06 am

Old Snake wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm
How do I get the MGO2 file to install?
Watch this video and read the description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9d4ij88XME
Old Snake
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Sat May 02, 2020 3:11 pm

Derrik ∞ GHz wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:06 am
Old Snake wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm
How do I get the MGO2 file to install?
Watch this video and read the description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9d4ij88XME

Thank you so much. It worked. I m so excited to go back to play MGO2. I m a big fan of MGS.
Old Snake
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 pm

Excuse me. I got the problem. What is GAME ID?
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Sat May 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Old Snake wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 pm
Excuse me. I got the problem. What is GAME ID?
The same account you use to log in here.
Old Snake
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 pm

new version of pkg file

Sun May 24, 2020 8:37 am

Excuse me, I found that MGO2 has been updated recently.
Where do I find the new version of pkg file to update my MGO2?
plz help me.
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: new version of pkg file

Sun May 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Old Snake wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:37 am
Excuse me, I found that MGO2 has been updated recently.
Where do I find the new version of pkg file to update my MGO2?
plz help me.
Just start up the game as normal.
Made in USA
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:58 am

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:14 am

I have a UDP port check error for MGO1 on the PS2 ( 518:1024 )

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme