RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
User avatar
GUNZ
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:42 pm

RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Thu May 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi guys, I'm only making this thread to request having access to the RPCS3 build with MGO2 packaged with the build, I know it has Stealth Camo problems but the main part of my request is to play with an old MGO2 pal of mine who would also play PC only for 1 v 1 matches like old times, we dont normally play Stealth Matches lol and we loved MGO2 (still do! :P) and would love to return to have some fun and giggles with 1 v 1, special characters 1 v 1 and shit like that on RPCS3 MGO2R. it's understandable if you can't trust anyone with the build, but I wasn't really bothered with stealth deathmatch or stealth camo ones, mainly did TDM and training/free-time mode and a huge majority of time playing 1 v 1 with my old mgo2 buddy for passing the time lolz.

In all seriousness, would be great if I could have access to a glimpse of PC MGO2 since its been so many years since I've played MGO2 and sadly MGO3 didnt fill the void with the god awful cod-like game behaviours and I missed the customization of making great stylish avatars, I generally loved spending time playing on MGO2 :) long live MGO2R! :)
O.G. MGO2 PLAYER - GUNZ, GUNZ! - EU Server - Also played MGO2 Alpha! :D
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 am

GUNZ wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:22 pm
Hi guys, I'm only making this thread to request having access to the RPCS3 build with MGO2 packaged with the build, I know it has Stealth Camo problems but the main part of my request is to play with an old MGO2 pal of mine who would also play PC only for 1 v 1 matches like old times, we dont normally play Stealth Matches lol and we loved MGO2 (still do! :P) and would love to return to have some fun and giggles with 1 v 1, special characters 1 v 1 and shit like that on RPCS3 MGO2R. it's understandable if you can't trust anyone with the build, but I wasn't really bothered with stealth deathmatch or stealth camo ones, mainly did TDM and training/free-time mode and a huge majority of time playing 1 v 1 with my old mgo2 buddy for passing the time lolz.

In all seriousness, would be great if I could have access to a glimpse of PC MGO2 since its been so many years since I've played MGO2 and sadly MGO3 didnt fill the void with the god awful cod-like game behaviours and I missed the customization of making great stylish avatars, I generally loved spending time playing on MGO2 :) long live MGO2R! :)
There is still work I need to do on it, but I'll try and get it done soon. There is some other stuff that has priority now, like a new game update and some server changes.
CP.
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:53 am

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Fri May 22, 2020 6:48 am

when will we expect 1.4?

I know you put a post on discord about a temporary survival replacement into the lobbies. how will that work with sorting teams and such.
User avatar
GUNZ
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Fri May 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Derrik ∞ GHz wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 am

There is still work I need to do on it, but I'll try and get it done soon. There is some other stuff that has priority now, like a new game update and some server changes.
Thanks for the quick reply dude, what's the likely date that RPCS3 build with MGO2 package being brought out? Just so I roughly know when to at least expect the "soon" arrival of it? :)
O.G. MGO2 PLAYER - GUNZ, GUNZ! - EU Server - Also played MGO2 Alpha! :D
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Sat May 23, 2020 3:35 am

CP. wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:48 am
when will we expect 1.4?

I know you put a post on discord about a temporary survival replacement into the lobbies. how will that work with sorting teams and such.
Hopefully tomorrow.

GUNZ wrote: Thanks for the quick reply dude, what's the likely date that RPCS3 build with MGO2 package being brought out? Just so I roughly know when to at least expect the "soon" arrival of it? :)
I don't really have a date, sorry. I'm working from home (programming) at the moment and it takes up a lot of time, and I don't always feel like working on MGO unfortunately. I'll try to work it on it fairly soon though.
TheBloodyGlove
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 am

How much money can I donate to you to make it happen haha
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: RPCS3 MGO2 emulator request

Wed May 27, 2020 10:59 pm

TheBloodyGlove wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 am
How much money can I donate to you to make it happen haha
I just don't have the time as a whole right now. Got a new job and I'm focusing on that right now. Only really working on MGO on the weekends.

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme