Help with MGO Freezing on certain Maps!

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
jermoblaa

Help with MGO Freezing on certain Maps!

Fri May 08, 2020 3:09 am

Hey All,

So I've been having some troubles lately playing MGO, and I've finally figured out that it's certain maps that cause it to freeze. One of them being Ghost Factory. Now I am running MGO off a hard drive using FHDB. I've also been using the Virtual Memory Card as well to save the Networking data so I can log in. What specifically am I missing/doing wrong? I've copied the ISO file in multiple different ways (IMGBurn & HDLGameinstaller), both with the same result. I've checked the MD5 Checksum, it matches what comes up on Re-Dump. I've also tried turning on accurate reading and Asynchronous Reading (options 1 & 2 I think they are?) and a combination of the two, same result. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with MGO Freezing on certain Maps!

Fri May 08, 2020 8:29 pm

jermoblaa wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 3:09 am
Hey All,

So I've been having some troubles lately playing MGO, and I've finally figured out that it's certain maps that cause it to freeze. One of them being Ghost Factory. Now I am running MGO off a hard drive using FHDB. I've also been using the Virtual Memory Card as well to save the Networking data so I can log in. What specifically am I missing/doing wrong? I've copied the ISO file in multiple different ways (IMGBurn & HDLGameinstaller), both with the same result. I've checked the MD5 Checksum, it matches what comes up on Re-Dump. I've also tried turning on accurate reading and Asynchronous Reading (options 1 & 2 I think they are?) and a combination of the two, same result. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Try redoing your codes

Return to “MGO1 Support”