Mgo

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and the server.
xXEVILSNAKEXx

Mgo

Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:29 am

I finally come back to mgo been a long time I left in 2010 my game name is xXEVILSNAKEXx
Yes I'm using it again I also went by snake2000.
So I get back on the game and go to training to knock the dust off and it seems like a ghost town. Is anyone playing the game at all
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mgo

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 am

xXEVILSNAKEXx wrote:
I finally come back to mgo been a long time I left in 2010 my game name is xXEVILSNAKEXx
So I get back on the game and go to training to knock the dust off and it seems like a ghost town. Is anyone playing the game at all
glad to have you back
president trump

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:46 am

xXEVILSNAKEXx wrote:
Well, it's mostly Japanese players.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:10 pm

xXEVILSNAKEXx wrote:
Damn, sounds like you might have a similar problem to what I have with regards to playing availability not matching up to when the majority of the player base gets on.

If you can, try to see how populated it is on the weekend, make friends and go from there.

An even better idea is to join the discord channel and make use of chat commands and also make friends there. https://savemgo.com/discord

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”