Hi guys! I'm Adamska

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Adamska

Hi guys! I'm Adamska

Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello there, i've been playing MGO2 in the golden age, where To The Max were at top leaderboard, glad so see that some names i know are still playing heere (Solid007 ! )

My username was Adamska, i was a heavy P90 User, and the best clan i've played with was the PREDICTABLE Clan <3

I was thinking about buying a brand new(2° hand ofc) Ps3, but as far as i'm seeing the community isn't great (reading the last posts)

•Is it worth to invest 50€ just to have some fun like the good old times?
•You need a specific PS3 to play? I'm finding all the "new versions" not slim ofc! https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ller-L.jpg (Is this good?)
•I'm playing from italy, with a FTTH up to 1GB down and 100mb/s up, i think it's enough no?

Thanks!
CORONACHAN

Re: Hi guys! I'm Adamska

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:05 pm

Adamska wrote:
Hello there, i've been playing MGO2 in the golden age, where To The Max were at top leaderboard, glad so see that some names i know are still playing heere (Solid007 ! )

My username was Adamska, i was a heavy P90 User, and the best clan i've played with was the PREDICTABLE Clan <3

I was thinking about buying a brand new(2° hand ofc) Ps3, but as far as i'm seeing the community isn't great (reading the last posts)

•Is it worth to invest 50€ just to have some fun like the good old times?
•You need a specific PS3 to play? I'm finding all the "new versions" not slim ofc! https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ller-L.jpg (Is this good?)
•I'm playing from italy, with a FTTH up to 1GB down and 100mb/s up, i think it's enough no?

Thanks!
The community isn't that bad;; autistic people abusing power and autistic people complaining.

I just shut off the chat and mute everyone & join whatever. But I guess I'm a casual for this.
owo
TheLightBringer

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:35 pm

I would recommend you to join the savemgo discord channel as it’s much more active than this form. Also to answer your question I would defo recommend getting a ps3 and playing and you don’t need any particular ps3 just one that works lmao and your internet speeds are better than half the community lmao so you’ll be fine.
Adamska

Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Tomorrow my Ps3 is gonna come in and i'll install it, can't wait :D
president trump

Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:37 pm

I don't recommend the game, nor the SaveMGO discord. But if you do join, you should check out my Discord server at http://discord.gg/Sy8MaW2.

Your internet will work fine. Best of luck to you... Be sure to quit the moment it's no longer fun! The game is not worth the aggravation anymore.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 am

president trump wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:37 pm
I don't recommend the game, nor the SaveMGO discord. But if you do join, you should check out my Discord server at http://discord.gg/Sy8MaW2.

Your internet will work fine. Best of luck to you... Be sure to quit the moment it's no longer fun! The game is not worth the aggravation anymore.
grow up srsly
Adamska

Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:44 pm

When it asks KONAMI ID what should i put in guys?
president trump

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:47 am

Adamska wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:44 pm
When it asks KONAMI ID what should i put in guys?
Game ID. Use the same forum account login information as you are now.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Adamska wrote:
...but as far as i'm seeing the community isn't great (reading the last posts)
Cons:
The "community" isn't great, correct. But, since you've already stated that you're from the old days of MGO2 then it means, for you, nothing has changed. So I wouldn't let what you read about "the community" deter you.

There is still yet no implementation of Survival/Tournament using the in-game mechanics.

Pros:
Furthermore, what is good news is that comparably to the old days the volume of glitchers and DDOSers are relatively none. This was always a plague on official servers which Konami would do nothing about for non-JP region. Now, this is a thing of the past pretty much.

Custom T-shirts are starting to become a thing (for CFW users).
Some staff organise and facilitate regular clan tournaments.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”