R.I.P MGO. Ruined by a virgin community.

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 pm

Guriqbal Singh Diosee wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:07 pm
For the mgo 2 links do put them in the Usb straight or you create a folder or something
You do not need to hack your PS3.
Please follow the guide, it will show you what to do with the files.
Guriqbal Singh Diosee

hey was wondering what is multi men

Fri May 15, 2020 3:47 am

Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hey was wondering what is multi men

Sun May 17, 2020 3:47 am

Guriqbal Singh Diosee wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:47 am
It does a lot of stuff. Look it up on YouTube.
KindaCursed

Re: R.I.P MGO. Ruined by a virgin community.

Mon May 18, 2020 7:46 am

Hi,

I just came to play this game since along time ago because of my friends told me about it, so we can play with each other.
Anyway I was in my friend room which is Yuna " TSNE ROOM " the tk is allowed there because its one of his " Rules ", However, I tked one guy for fun just to see his reaction. " his name was Slayer " people call him "Abo Manaf " and after that I got disconnected I tried to log in but I couldnt because he BANNED ME I guess.

the question is now, is there people out there banning other people for just having fun because they dont like what happened to them ?

another question, was it a mistake or he really banned me for that reason which " It does NOT seem fair at all " I played with the host rules and he wasnt the host.

I just wanna know if there is a system who will take some good actions or should I just stfu :D ?

thank you
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue May 19, 2020 11:21 pm

KindaCursed wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:46 am
Hi,

I just came to play this game since along time ago because of my friends told me about it, so we can play with each other.
Anyway I was in my friend room which is Yuna " TSNE ROOM " the tk is allowed there because its one of his " Rules ", However, I tked one guy for fun just to see his reaction. " his name was Slayer " people call him "Abo Manaf " and after that I got disconnected I tried to log in but I couldnt because he BANNED ME I guess.

the question is now, is there people out there banning other people for just having fun because they dont like what happened to them ?

another question, was it a mistake or he really banned me for that reason which " It does NOT seem fair at all " I played with the host rules and he wasnt the host.

I just wanna know if there is a system who will take some good actions or should I just stfu :D ?

thank you
Don't TK, I don't care what host says.
If you were disconnected from game and can't log in, you were banned. But he can't ban, and it doesn't sound like you were, I don't know what your issue was.
ObeyMyEgo

Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Been gone forever. But what you're saying is. Even if a hosts puts tking allowed into th description, you won't allow it and will ban people for doing so?
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 am

ObeyMyEgo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm
Been gone forever. But what you're saying is. Even if a hosts puts tking allowed into th description, you won't allow it and will ban people for doing so?
Depends on situation. But I don't keep track of what's in the description, so whatever is there I really can't take into consideration. Not to mention hosts can just change description whenever they want.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”