Internet Browser Error

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
C18H25NO

Internet Browser Error

Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:48 pm

hey y'all I'm Having trouble accessing savemgo.com/zero on my PS3 browser. Gives me "Page cannot be displayed (80710a06)" error. I'm on a fat PS3 running HFW 4.85.1

I did manage to get it to run using a proxy site but upon checking the disc and trying to install 1.01 it says there is no disc and no Game data even though the disc is in (old disc from game launch) and MGS4 data is installed

anyone have any advice? from what I've read up on it's a PSN/internet connection error but I can't quite seem to dig up enough info to get past it

any help is appreciated
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Internet Browser Error

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:04 pm

C18H25NO wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:48 pm
hey y'all I'm Having trouble accessing savemgo.com/zero on my PS3 browser. Gives me "Page cannot be displayed (80710a06)" error. I'm on a fat PS3 running HFW 4.85.1

I did manage to get it to run using a proxy site but upon checking the disc and trying to install 1.01 it says there is no disc and no Game data even though the disc is in (old disc from game launch) and MGS4 data is installed

anyone have any advice? from what I've read up on it's a PSN/internet connection error but I can't quite seem to dig up enough info to get past it

any help is appreciated
You'll have to go to http://mgo2.savemgo.com/zero for the time being.

Return to “MGO2 Support”