MGO on PC?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Kevo

MGO on PC?

Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 am

Hi guys,

I played MGO the 4 official years and thanks to you, a couple more games when you released the OFW patch ... One of the reasons I don't play anymore is because it forces me to use the ps3, which is no longer accessible to me and for many. I understand that if MGO can be expanded to the PC, many more players will arrive, including me. I know how difficult it must be and more if there is only one programmer (GHz) behind it. I just want to know if there is a chance that you can achieve this feat :?:

respects,
Software Developer
Kevo
Kritokap

Re: MGO on PC?

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:33 pm

ask to Jayveer on the discord
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:46 am

Kevo wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 am
Hi guys,

I played MGO the 4 official years and thanks to you, a couple more games when you released the OFW patch ... One of the reasons I don't play anymore is because it forces me to use the ps3, which is no longer accessible to me and for many. I understand that if MGO can be expanded to the PC, many more players will arrive, including me. I know how difficult it must be and more if there is only one programmer (GHz) behind it. I just want to know if there is a chance that you can achieve this feat :?:

respects,
Software Developer
Kevo
It does run on emulator, but the emulator still needs some fixes to get the game itself and the networking running correctly. There are still some small issues like stealth and Snake's camo not working correctly that still needs to be fixed. In addition, there are still some game changes that I need to make to get the game running the same as the CFW version.

It's still going to take some time until it's all ready, sorry.
TheBloodyGlove

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:00 pm

god speed on this.. I am taking a break from MGO which makes me sad. I can never get into a good tsne room and if I do bullet reg is just not there for me.. I can be shooting at the head and nothing but then when I get shot its instant. If it comes on the emulator id give it another shot. Who knows maybe my ps3 is just garbage it is quite old and the fans always run full blast

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”