MGO2R for PC?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
tubee_the

MGO2R for PC?

Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

My PS3 doesn't boot up and randomly does, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Also, DualShock 4 on a PS3 seems to affect left analog stick when using it for MGO2.

Is there a PC version to play this online? I'd like to boot up my laptop and play MGO2 from time-to-time. Would be wholesome. Thanks!
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGO2R for PC?

Wed May 13, 2020 4:15 am

tubee_the wrote:

My PS3 doesn't boot up and randomly does, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Also, DualShock 4 on a PS3 seems to affect left analog stick when using it for MGO2.

Is there a PC version to play this online? I'd like to boot up my laptop and play MGO2 from time-to-time. Would be wholesome. Thanks!
It requires custom patches to bypass psn and connect to our server. I havent completely finished the patches to support the server unfortunately. Right now it's just for testing. Emu still has a bug where stealth camo and snake camo doesn't work as intended, so until then I can't really have people playing those modes. I haven't had time to look into that issue or send info to the emu dev team. Been busy, sorry.
Tahvo

Fri May 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Plus you would need high end Pc to run the emulator anyway
oshikage

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:07 am

Derrik ∞ GHz wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 4:15 am
tubee_the wrote:

It requires custom patches to bypass psn and connect to our server. I havent completely finished the patches to support the server unfortunately. Right now it's just for testing. Emu still has a bug where stealth camo and snake camo doesn't work as intended, so until then I can't really have people playing those modes. I haven't had time to look into that issue or send info to the emu dev team. Been busy, sorry.
That's awesome that you've been working on it though. Is there any feed I can subscribe to to get updates about the development? Or is this THE place to be for updates?
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 am

oshikage wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:07 am
That's awesome that you've been working on it though. Is there any feed I can subscribe to to get updates about the development? Or is this THE place to be for updates?
Sorry for late reply... But best place is probably Discord or Twitter.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”