Players Needed

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Gixario

Players Needed

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:44 am

Hey!
as far as i have played now on MGO2R there seem to be kind of minimal amount of people playing the game. I rarely see 90 people on, maybe on weekends i see 84 or so but not to many weekends are like that, so i decided to start this topic. I wonder if there are old MGO2 players out there that doesn't know if MGO2R exists and also wonder if they know that you don't need CFW PS3s any longer.

Maybe we could reach out to them somehow? Just to say that MGO2R is fully active and you can now play it on your original OFW Ps3s?

I dunno, what do you guys think? I think personally that it would feel so good to see old veterans come back and also see more than 200+ people on the game :) .

What are your thoughts on this guys?
Leave a comment below, and let us discuss.
Sajaqallaf

Re: Players Needed

Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:44 pm

the old people knows about OFW but they got banned most of them. They didn't cheat or anything the Admins just banned them for their own reasons simple as that
Rebelution

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 pm

I just recently found out MGO2 is back. Today im downloading the OFW and expect to be online today. :) I might have to switch to a better internet provider hopefully I don't get banned for slow internet since Im using base wifi. But who knows see you online soon. Don't know what my username is going to be when I log in? Do you use the same login details as my savemgo account?
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:49 am

There are definitely more people out there who still don't know about the game. A lot of them have moved on from MGO a long time ago after it shut down, and just aren't really involved in any sort of MGO stuff these days. That's what I'd say. Spread the word however you can... Upload on YouTube, stream on Twitch, etc. Everyone has to come together to really bring more people into the game.

@rebelution Yeah it'll be your savemgo username and password.
Gixario

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Rebelution wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 pm
I just recently found out MGO2 is back. Today im downloading the OFW and expect to be online today. :) I might have to switch to a better internet provider hopefully I don't get banned for slow internet since Im using base wifi. But who knows see you online soon. Don't know what my username is going to be when I log in? Do you use the same login details as my savemgo account?
Good to have you back man! Welcome! :)
GHzGangster wrote: There are definitely more people out there who still don't know about the game. A lot of them have moved on from MGO a long time ago after it shut down, and just aren't really involved in any sort of MGO stuff these days. That's what I'd say. Spread the word however you can... Upload on YouTube, stream on Twitch, etc. Everyone has to come together to really bring more people into the game.

@rebelution Yeah it'll be your savemgo username and password.
Yeah :), we have to support each other though.. instead of raging at each other and allow Red pings to actually play :) let the community come together and Grow in its own way. The problem atm is that people cry about Red pings and Japanese players coming to EU/NA server and EU/NA players come to Japanese servers. Can't say really how to make it possible for these people to enjoy the good game, sure it has its flaws but definitely it's a good game :) .

GHzGangster What do you think about the server? do you think it's possible to make it more stable? have a few ideas that would make MGO2R much more friendly so new players that come on to the game can have a good time, just like in the old days :).
Gixario

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:09 pm

I do my best as well to spread the word :) it's a good thing for those people that enjoyed MGO2 to know that it's back! :D or should i say Revived!
Z0DIAC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 pm

Wth? MGO2 is back online? I was only casually remembering my oh-so-fond memories of MGO on ps3, and saw a footnote on MGO's Wikipedia page that led me here! I will definitely look into this reality more! If I didn't participate in this revival, I feel I would let down my nostalgic self and all those who wish to rock out to MGO2 again! 4 years was simply too short of a run for an online game like this one.

:!: :!: :!:
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:21 am

DoberZed wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 pm
Wth? MGO2 is back online? I was only casually remembering my oh-so-fond memories of MGO on ps3, and saw a footnote on MGO's Wikipedia page that led me here! I will definitely look into this reality more! If I didn't participate in this revival, I feel I would let down my nostalgic self and all those who wish to rock out to MGO2 again! 4 years was simply too short of a run for an online game like this one.

:!: :!: :!:
See you soon. ;)
xZistance-

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Sajaqallaf wrote:
the old people knows about OFW but they got banned most of them. They didn't cheat or anything the Admins just banned them for their own reasons simple as that
lol smock weed, GHZ ban only glitcher.
Sajaqallaf

Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 pm

xZistance- wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:01 pm
Sajaqallaf wrote:
lol smock weed, GHZ ban only glitcher.
First of all GHZ didn't ban anyone the ban system in the Admins hands.
Second, if u don't know what are u talking about then stfu cuz all the old players who played OFW from the start knows the truth.
You said he banned only the cheaters i will tell u names who didn't even cheat and they still banned for this day
Rami
Allah Aukber
Kojima
vaxnenor
natha
rooned
Sherlok
Voyeed
and alot of old players that i forget them + let's remind u about the system when he started to ban randomly cuses many players leaving the game for the leak of controlling and management the game.
most of the players who got banned they were having friends playing with them and now cuz they got banned they also left the game and ur saying he bans the cheaters ?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”