Auto upload option should be implemented. No bullet reg on some people

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
LSM

Auto upload option should be implemented. No bullet reg on some people

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 pm

I have 20 MBps upload.

I'm on wired 512 with dmz. It seems like most of the players still have no clue what upload speed is.

It's 2017 and the most legit players or ones trying to improve everything shouldn't have to suffer anymore

I think the only solution is auto upload option should be created (if possible) for their desired upload speed. Everyone should be on wired (if they can).

People should be going out their way to figure out keeping on 3 ping at all times and nobody gives a shit. I know a bunch of my mgo mates are considering quiting way to soon because of all the crap.

I'm glad mgo is back and appreciate all the work but some of the people are still the problem. I just want everything fair and 'legit' as possible, I don't expect pure perfection just a little effort from the people who truly care about this game.

I think 'some players' should take a screenshot of their download/upload speed and ghz or whoever should decide the mgo upload for them cause some people have no clue at all lol
LSM

Re: Auto upload option should be implemented. No bullet reg on some people

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Move this thread if necessary. Thanks
SONOMAMASHINE

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 pm

LSM wrote:
I have 20 MBps upload.

wtf youtube dosent work in here
there you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 am

LSM wrote:
I have 20 MBps upload.

I'm on wired 512 with dmz. It seems like most of the players still have no clue what upload speed is.

It's 2017 and the most legit players or ones trying to improve everything shouldn't have to suffer anymore

I think the only solution is auto upload option should be created (if possible) for their desired upload speed. Everyone should be on wired (if they can).

People should be going out their way to figure out keeping on 3 ping at all times and nobody gives a shit. I know a bunch of my mgo mates are considering quiting way to soon because of all the crap.

I'm glad mgo is back and appreciate all the work but some of the people are still the problem. I just want everything fair and 'legit' as possible, I don't expect pure perfection just a little effort from the people who truly care about this game.

I think 'some players' should take a screenshot of their download/upload speed and ghz or whoever should decide the mgo upload for them cause some people have no clue at all lol
It's not possible to do this yet. If it was, I would have done it a long time ago. I haven't been able to find anything sent from the game that is related to upload speed.
LSM

Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:47 pm

It's cool man keep up the good work
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

This was requested years ago and I supported, and lobbied for it's implementation, but unfortunately there was political kickback preventing the motion from moving forward.

Locking uploads to 512 would have done wonders, and still would.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”