MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

MKMadness wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 pm
I logged in but then what, where do i go to play the game?
What do you mean? Hit Start Game.
Sock wrote: What should we be putting into the Game ID/password section? our konami ID and p/w?
Your SaveMGO Account, the one you're using now. Username and Password.
User avatar
NextPleaseNY
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Sock wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm
What should we be putting into the Game ID/password section? our konami ID and p/w?
The same username & password you use to log in in this forum.
User avatar
MKMadness
Contact:
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm

There is no start game for me, after i logged in i got the option to go to the shop and option menu but no start game.

Edit: i just had to restart the game, can start it now.
User avatar
NextPleaseNY
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:10 pm

MKMadness wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm
There is no start game for me, after i logged in i got the option to go to the shop and option menu but no start game.
Restart your ps3 and check again, some issues happen after the first log in.
User avatar
zDestroyer
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm sorry but this disappoints. No levels, clan, friendlist, blocklist etc.. I mean I could understand that we can't force you to do so, but you promised levels and clan would come along with the OFW publish. If you almost delayed OFW for 2 months to make it ''perfect'' to release, why'd you not wait a week longer to get levels and clan system working? Yet again, we can't force you, but this is just bothering me.

For the rest, you've made it possible for everyone to get on this game again, so thanks for that!

I'd hope levels and clan system are coming back on a very short-term.

Greets
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:17 pm

zDestroyer wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 pm
I'm sorry but this disappoints. No levels, clan, friendlist, blocklist etc.. I mean I could understand that we can't force you to do so, but you promised levels and clan would come along with the OFW publish. If you almost delayed OFW for 2 months to make it ''perfect'' to release, why'd you not wait a week longer to get levels and clan system working? Yet again, we can't force you, but this is just bothering me.

For the rest, you've made it possible for everyone to get on this game again, so thanks for that!

I'd hope levels and clan system are coming back on a very short-term.

Greets
how ungrateful
User avatar
NextPleaseNY
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:21 pm

zDestroyer wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 pm
I'm sorry but this disappoints. No levels, clan, friendlist, blocklist etc.. I mean I could understand that we can't force you to do so, but you promised levels and clan would come along with the OFW publish. If you almost delayed OFW for 2 months to make it ''perfect'' to release, why'd you not wait a week longer to get levels and clan system working? Yet again, we can't force you, but this is just bothering me.

For the rest, you've made it possible for everyone to get on this game again, so thanks for that!

I'd hope levels and clan system are coming back on a very short-term.

Greets
They are coming soon even though, other players wants them to be delayed because they are "rusty".
User avatar
Snake90
Contact:
Location: Germany
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Just a short question.
I can´t play MGO2R if I am on a CFW PS3?
User avatar
NextPleaseNY
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Snake90 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm
Just a short question.
I can´t play MGO2R if I am on a CFW PS3?
You can. It's been up an running on CFW (Custom Firmware) for few years.
User avatar
Snake90
Contact:
Location: Germany
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

NextPleaseNY wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm
Snake90 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm
Just a short question.
I can´t play MGO2R if I am on a CFW PS3?
You can. It's been up an running on CFW (Custom Firmware) for few years.
I played it the last year, I was inactive for the last 4 months.
Where is the tutorial for the people with CFW PS3´s? Thanks

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme