Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Dask wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:26 am
Aguia_BR wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:01 am
marcofromjesolo wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 am
I do not understand all these people who are nervous because a date is not respected. If they were true mgo fans they would have taken a ps3 cfw already for 3 years. anyway Join mix and kik for 007 lol cfw > ofw
Exactly, I did a post a few months ago by saying that. I only spent $ 30 to jailbreak, and these guys are crying not to cfw the ps3.
Is it worth it though if OFW would be released within the next couple weeks? I don't think I'd want to send my ps3 in with $30 attached to get it back after OFW comes live.

I'm still wondering if I should downgrade it now or not. I don't have too many games I would miss playing online otherwise. Anyone have reputable people to downgrade from?
The real mgo fans do not care if they miss psn and other games. When konamy closed the server on that fateful day, I cried. Savemgo came to bring us back. I cried one more time, but now it was only joy. My first reaction was to send my ps3 to another state 600km away for CFW and it was well worth it, I would do it all over again. Fuck psn I love MGO.
Henry Belmont

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Aguia_BR wrote:
Dask wrote:
Aguia_BR wrote:

Exactly, I did a post a few months ago by saying that. I only spent $ 30 to jailbreak, and these guys are crying not to cfw the ps3.
Is it worth it though if OFW would be released within the next couple weeks? I don't think I'd want to send my ps3 in with $30 attached to get it back after OFW comes live.

I'm still wondering if I should downgrade it now or not. I don't have too many games I would miss playing online otherwise. Anyone have reputable people to downgrade from?
The real mgo fans do not care if they miss psn and other games. When konamy closed the server on that fateful day, I cried. Savemgo came to bring us back. I cried one more time, but now it was only joy. My first reaction was to send my ps3 to another state 600km away for CFW and it was well worth it, I would do it all over again. Fuck psn I love MGO.
In my humble opinion it's not about loving a game, it's about loving gaming in general, that's why people are waiting for the OFW release, so just chill man, just because you did what you say you did, it doesn't make you a bigger fan than this people #respect
KidBilly

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Aguia_BR wrote:
Dask wrote:
Aguia_BR wrote:

Sounds like you need to evaluate your life and sort your priorities. I have emotional ties to MGO. My friends and I spent the best years of our life on this game in our early 20s.

I've got a family and career now and there a LOT more important things to me than MGO. It's a real problem if MGO is the best or only thing in your life.

Of course, maybe you're just trolling us. lol
TonyYuuki33

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:35 pm

I dont care Whats going on.. Buying another PS3 just to spend money to jailbreak it is not on my list of things to do right now.. As with many I too have strong emotional ties to mgo, having dreams of it weekly, friends, long term friends, playing with my sister and a buddy that passed away, and A long term school friend that we talk back in forth in MGO2 codecs (Its funny so shh lol)

But I know the type of pressure GHz is under knowing he said one date and didnt get it out.. I love MGO2 with every inch of my body, but I will gladly wait for a stable, non broken release of OFW MGO2, till then, Goodjob thus far GHz, cant tell you enough how much I appreciate it. Keep us posted with progress and what all you find out.

Till then, ill be figuring out why I cant transfer data from one PS3 to another.. lol (Phatboy blueray drive went out.. lol)
Guess who's back?! <LA2>
Searchfor

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:33 am

Aguia_BR wrote:
Dask wrote:
Aguia_BR wrote:

If Serious: I know Mgo is amazing and fun. But, some people can't or might not want to jailbreak their ps3. So try not to force your opinions on other mgo fans. I love Mgo, but it's just not worth the jailbreak imo.
If Joking: Cool story bro.
VirginiaMaxwell

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 am

I still go online to play PSN mostly duplex titles under CFW lol.. I do not mod lobbies etc or dex, at this point most ppl have a next gen console i dont see why ppl dont just do it. and get another PS3 which is like 120 - 60 USD.. CFWed they are still removing data to restore this one game which is time consuming and not long term solution imo if your PS3 isnt "fresh" and the data goes corrupt sometimes. also they can get whatever title they want 😅
nomad7722

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:20 am

It's not the whole world of the USA, so it's not so cheap everywhere to buy. But of course you forgot that. Stu..d kid
HorusDjer

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:23 pm

So, how is going, what are the good news? I may buy my PS3 and my MGS4 copy next week I already have the USB stick, were are the tutorials?
Walter White

G

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:07 pm

.j
Last edited by Walter White on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter White

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:07 pm

You should try & join kojima with more production of mgo2 lol. Making it official somehow so ya'll could make money. Cause if it were legit legal I wouldn't mind paying small fee to play without the worry of ban lol

Return to “News”