MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Yoshi-K

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 am

Guys, its a one post account, dont take the bait so hard. Everyone here with a brain knows that everyone is eager, no ones taking that as serious pushiness. No worries, yall're good. The folks that are waiting patiently/excitedly for OFW are noted. Usually its the 1 post accounts that end up asking when OFW is without reading that are the ones that get their eyes rolled at. Everyone just needs to be nice and chill~
ushio0228

Thu May 04, 2017 6:13 am

Henmgo409 wrote:
ushio0228 wrote:It will be ready when its ready. Why are people being so pushy. If you are not even helping you have no right to be demanding. GHZ stop working on mgo. people dont deserve it. They will trash it in the end, just like how they did before.

You should take a better look at what was written, from i have seen so far with the comments on this thread have been overly excited players, players with questions and players who are thanking him GHz for bringing the game back. So for you to tell him to stop making the game is out of place and ignorant. Im not on this forum to create issues with anyone, but i feel obligated to step in when seeing someone improperly comment that could effect the mass majority.
Everyone has a different point of view, no arguing there. Its just annoying as fuck being pushed for something, that no one else is helping on. The guy has a life. I get everyone its excited for the release, even me. I would get crushed if it never releases it. But its life. Shit happens. If it was perfect konami wouldnt have shut the servers. Be greatful someone wants to bring it back, and all you have to do is wait.
GingerJoe

Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 am

Yoshi-K wrote:Guys, its a one post account, dont take the bait so hard. Everyone here with a brain knows that everyone is eager, no ones taking that as serious pushiness. No worries, yall're good. The folks that are waiting patiently/excitedly for OFW are noted. Usually its the 1 post accounts that end up asking when OFW is without reading that are the ones that get their eyes rolled at. Everyone just needs to be nice and chill~
Invalid point implying it's usually the 1 post accounts that end up asking without reading, i know you said 'usually', but it is not 'usual' at all. I've been just lurking the forums without really posting anything, but i do not post stupid questions without reading regardless of my post count.
mpoT3CHY

Thu May 04, 2017 2:32 pm

This thread needs to revert back to dev details, and only dev details. The drama needs to go somewhere else.
KidBilly

Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 pm

mpoT3CHY wrote:This thread needs to revert back to dev details, and only dev details. The drama needs to go somewhere else.
+1

This chain of posts was sparked by my original post, asking a simple yes/no development related question to Ghz. Which others felt inclined to answer for him.
WolfZeroNine

Sat May 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi guys, there are news?
Just for us to be up to date...
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat May 06, 2017 2:11 pm

WolfZeroNine wrote:Hi guys, there are news?
I've had school work to do.
That is all.
WolfZeroNine

Sat May 06, 2017 7:20 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
WolfZeroNine wrote:Hi guys, there are news?
I've had school work to do.
That is all.
Ok man, no problem :)
I was wondering if there were any news. Then as soon as you can work, you can tell what percentage is the server?
BlackBeret

Sun May 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Great job Derrik, i wish if you could set up some kind of project control or whatever that makes development more collaborative so i could at least jump in since i know a thing or two about coding, and so are others in the SaveMGO community.

I went ahead and created https://github.com/SaveMGO organization and invited you. I am more than happy to have you as the owner of the organization and lead things from there. I will assist you as you see fit.

Thanks.
! [°TheEnd°]!

Mon May 08, 2017 11:50 am

BlackBeret wrote:Great job Derrik, i wish if you could set up some kind of project control or whatever that makes development more collaborative so i could at least jump in since i know a thing or two about coding, and so are others in the SaveMGO community.

I went ahead and created https://github.com/SaveMGO organization and invited you. I am more than happy to have you as the owner of the organization and lead things from there. I will assist you as you see fit.

Thanks.
Nice!

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”