MGO1 Issues

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
Genci

MGO1 Issues

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:16 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Genci wrote:I cant play MGO 1 because my cheats doesnt work ??!!
Make a new thread in the MGO1 section.
You'll need to explain your situation, because there are so many ways that can go wrong.
I made a Ulauchelf disc(burned disc) and on my USB i put Codebreaker v9.3 .elf file . I tryed the cheats and they worked on other games. I added a new game ( named MGO1) and added HTTPS MASTER ..... and then all the cheats , i turned them ON and started the game but when verifying DNAS it stuck and i cant abord it !! I rechecked the cheats they were fine and my MGS3:S disc is North America version ( burned disc) . Now i dont know what to do ???
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGO1 Issues

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 am

Genci wrote:I made a Ulauchelf disc(burned disc) and on my USB i put Codebreaker v9.3 .elf file . I tryed the cheats and they worked on other games. I added a new game ( named MGO1) and added HTTPS MASTER ..... and then all the cheats , i turned them ON and started the game but when verifying DNAS it stuck and i cant abord it !! I rechecked the cheats they were fine and my MGS3:S disc is North America version ( burned disc) . Now i dont know what to do ???
Use PS2rd here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
I'm not sure if you're the same person who had this issue before, but this will work unless you're not copying all of the files over correctly or something.
Genci

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Genci wrote:I made a Ulauchelf disc(burned disc) and on my USB i put Codebreaker v9.3 .elf file . I tryed the cheats and they worked on other games. I added a new game ( named MGO1) and added HTTPS MASTER ..... and then all the cheats , i turned them ON and started the game but when verifying DNAS it stuck and i cant abord it !! I rechecked the cheats they were fine and my MGS3:S disc is North America version ( burned disc) . Now i dont know what to do ???
Use PS2rd here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
I'm not sure if you're the same person who had this issue before, but this will work unless you're not copying all of the files over correctly or something.
Yes I am that person . Can you please explain me because I dont understand that tutorial? What do you mean with MODIFY and I have MGO burned disc should I use the method (Original Disc) ?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Genci wrote:Yes I am that person . Can you please explain me because I dont understand that tutorial? What do you mean with MODIFY and I have MGO burned disc should I use the method (Original Disc) ?
Don't modify the codes, that is from a long time ago.
Yes, use the disc method. Only other thing I could imagine going wrong, is your modchip loading backups in a strange way.
Genci

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:49 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Genci wrote:Yes I am that person . Can you please explain me because I dont understand that tutorial? What do you mean with MODIFY and I have MGO burned disc should I use the method (Original Disc) ?
Don't modify the codes, that is from a long time ago.
Yes, use the disc method. Only other thing I could imagine going wrong, is your modchip loading backups in a strange way.
I done it , the game works now fine :) but I 3 last questions .
1.The method with homebrew works but when I turn my Ps2 off and turn it back on the cheats doesn't work . Is there any solution?
2. I cant create a game , what to do?
3. I tryed the lobbys but there is none game , I mean I cant play , how can I contact with someone who plays MGO1?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Genci wrote:I done it , the game works now fine :) but I 3 last questions .
1.The method with homebrew works but when I turn my Ps2 off and turn it back on the cheats doesn't work . Is there any solution?
3. I tryed the lobbys but there is none game , I mean I cant play , how can I contact with someone who plays MGO1?
What do you mean by they don't work? What are you doing when you try it again?
You need to forward port 5730, or whatever port is listed in the Network Settings in MGO, in your router, to your PS2's IP Address.
You can join the discord server at the top of the page and ask around. We had some people play last night.
Genci

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:44 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Genci wrote:I done it , the game works now fine :) but I 3 last questions .
What do you mean by they don't work? What are you doing when you try it again?
You need to forward port 5730, or whatever port is listed in the Network Settings in MGO, in your router, to your PS2's IP Address.
You can join the discord server at the top of the page and ask around. We had some people play last night.
Look I put the ps2rd files on my USB Flash Drive then I opened ps2rd with UlauchELF , I selected the cheats and the MGS3:S.elf with MGO1 disc on, and the game started ,the disc booted to the Online mode screen I can pass the DNAS . But if i turn my console off and than back on , the game starts normaly (Konami,Subsistance trailer) and I cant pass the DNAS it stucks again ---- so I must do the cheats procces again.And yeah , should I go to my ps2 network settings and change the port to 5730??
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Genci wrote:Look I put the ps2rd files on my USB Flash Drive then I opened ps2rd with UlauchELF , I selected the cheats and the MGS3:S.elf with MGO1 disc on, and the game started ,the disc booted to the Online mode screen I can pass the DNAS . But if i turn my console off and than back on , the game starts normaly (Konami,Subsistance trailer) and I cant pass the DNAS it stucks again ---- so I must do the cheats procces again.And yeah , should I go to my ps2 network settings and change the port to 5730??
You have to load the cheats every time, there's no way around that.
The port should be 5730 by default, and it is in the MGO network settings, not the PS2's.
Genci

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:17 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Genci wrote:Look I put the ps2rd files on my USB Flash Drive then I opened ps2rd with UlauchELF , I selected the cheats and the MGS3:S.elf with MGO1 disc on, and the game started ,the disc booted to the Online mode screen I can pass the DNAS . But if i turn my console off and than back on , the game starts normaly (Konami,Subsistance trailer) and I cant pass the DNAS it stucks again ---- so I must do the cheats procces again.And yeah , should I go to my ps2 network settings and change the port to 5730??
The port should be 5730 by default, and it is in the MGO network settings, not the PS2's.
Ok i'll do that. Now dude I wanna thank you that you helped me :) . Really , a big thanks that you.answered all my questuons , never gave up -- RESPECT !!!!!
Genci

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:30 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
-Help , still got UDP error. I found the port 5730 that you told me but I dont know how to find my UDP ???

Return to “MGO1 Support”