cheat not working for dnas bypass???

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
SNESleyWipes

cheat not working for dnas bypass???

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 am

i am using pcsx 1.4.0 and used the ready to play package but am getting error 614
i enabled cheats but still get the error...
SNESleyWipes

Re: cheat not working for dnas bypass???

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 am

found out what the problem was, i wasnt aware there was a "cheats" folder in my documents, but now pcsx2 crashes after the dnas with this error
. i have no idea what it means, anyone know of a solution?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (49.61 KiB) Viewed 594 times
SNESleyWipes

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:03 am

now getting failed to create account 754, anyone know whats the deal?
Bitman[FR]

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:53 pm

For CLRDEV9, make sure you do have the very same settings with the network access disc, also take winpcap bridged as the connection method. If this one does not appear, make sure you do have winpcap installed.

There is some people having the same problem as yours, concerning the account creation. In my opinion it might be related to the recent modifications with the savemgo website and the server for MGO2 too. I will try to search other options for you tho.
VenomEXsoldier

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey guys, I have this problem too, my DNAS does not pass through. I installed winpcap, I select Realtek since am using a wired connection, but for some reason, the connection keeps failing at the DNAS stage. I already have a memory card to through the connection and am just confused on what to do...
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 pm

VenomEXsoldier wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:07 pm
Hey guys, I have this problem too, my DNAS does not pass through. I installed winpcap, I select Realtek since am using a wired connection, but for some reason, the connection keeps failing at the DNAS stage. I already have a memory card to through the connection and am just confused on what to do...
If you're getting a DNAS (not DNS) error, then the cheats aren't working. Make sure they're enabled and you're using the same region as your disc.

Return to “MGO1 Support”