cannot connect to server mgo1

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
Ibiggerboss

cannot connect to server mgo1

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:43 am

I keep getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " and "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" errors. does anyone have a fix?
Mollic

Re: cannot connect to server mgo1

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:56 pm

FAQ & Troubleshooting:
Error 406: "The saved "Your Network Configuration File" was created on a different PlayStation(R)2 console and cannot be used."
Solution: You're most likely using the wrong BIOS, try using at least a NTSC-U BIOS, or the one I used.

Error -610: "Connection to the DNAS server failed."
Solution: You forgot to turn on the cheats, these are necessary to bypass the DNAS check.

Error 519:179: "Cannot create game in the current network environment."
Solution: Either enable port forwarding in your router, or open up these ports: UDP: 5730 Private, 80 Public.

DNS addresses:
192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
Ibiggerboss

Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:12 am

Mollic wrote:FAQ & Troubleshooting:
Error 406: "The saved "Your Network Configuration File" was created on a different PlayStation(R)2 console and cannot be used."
Solution: You're most likely using the wrong BIOS, try using at least a NTSC-U BIOS, or the one I used.

Error -610: "Connection to the DNAS server failed."
Solution: You forgot to turn on the cheats, these are necessary to bypass the DNAS check.

Error 519:179: "Cannot create game in the current network environment."
Solution: Either enable port forwarding in your router, or open up these ports: UDP: 5730 Private, 80 Public.

DNS addresses:
192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
1: my network config file was made on the same ps2 that im playing mgo1 with

2:I have already opened ports

3:I have a pal (scph 90001) ps2, does this effect my ability to play mgo1?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:43 am

Ibiggerboss wrote:1: my network config file was made on the same ps2 that im playing mgo1 with

If you're getting the cannot host error, then your port configuration is wrong. Be sure that you're forwarding to the IP in the network configuration, and that IP should not be taken by anything else on your network. DMZing your PS2 should work as well.
In either case, it's a good idea to set a static IP.

Your PS2 is fine, shouldn't be an issue.
Ibiggerboss

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:04 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:1: my network config file was made on the same ps2 that im playing mgo1 with

If you're getting the cannot host error, then your port configuration is wrong. Be sure that you're forwarding to the IP in the network configuration, and that IP should not be taken by anything else on your network. DMZing your PS2 should work as well.
In either case, it's a good idea to set a static IP.

Your PS2 is fine, shouldn't be an issue.
ok so, I have manually input my IP netmask and gateway (that's what a static IP setup is right?) and I got somewhere. now I can connect all the way to the online mode terms of use but once I do, ( 603 ) " cannot connect to server" error pops up. Additionally, I haven't done a DMZ because I don't know what a DMZ is, and I couldn't get a good tutorial off the internet. AND my ps2 is a slim and I don't have a network disk so I have to work around that. *sigh*
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:27 am

Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, I have manually input my IP netmask and gateway (that's what a static IP setup is right?) and I got somewhere. now I can connect all the way to the online mode terms of use but once I do, ( 603 ) " cannot connect to server" error pops up. Additionally, I haven't done a DMZ because I don't know what a DMZ is, and I couldn't get a good tutorial off the internet. AND my ps2 is a slim and I don't have a network disk so I have to work around that. *sigh*
Yes, you manually input all that. Most likely it's going to be the same as your computer's. You can open up cmd.exe in run or search, and type in ipconfig /all, it will show you what your PC's settings are. Keep everything the same except for the IP, which you should just change the last number on the ip address.
You can configure the network on the PS2 using the MGS3S disc, you don't need to use something else.
The port in MGO's network settings should be 5730, and you should be forwarding port 5730 UDP in your router to port 5730 UDP locally.
Ibiggerboss

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:19 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, I have manually input my IP netmask and gateway (that's what a static IP setup is right?) and I got somewhere. now I can connect all the way to the online mode terms of use but once I do, ( 603 ) " cannot connect to server" error pops up. Additionally, I haven't done a DMZ because I don't know what a DMZ is, and I couldn't get a good tutorial off the internet. AND my ps2 is a slim and I don't have a network disk so I have to work around that. *sigh*
Yes, you manually input all that. Most likely it's going to be the same as your computer's. You can open up cmd.exe in run or search, and type in ipconfig /all, it will show you what your PC's settings are. Keep everything the same except for the IP, which you should just change the last number on the ip address.
You can configure the network on the PS2 using the MGS3S disc, you don't need to use something else.
The port in MGO's network settings should be 5730, and you should be forwarding port 5730 UDP in your router to port 5730 UDP locally.
ok so, my ps2 IP was my IP4. and you told me to change it up one decimal, and I did that, then I booted up mgo and it gave me the cannot create game in current game environment so i thought it needed to be my local IP, and I change it to my local IP. only to find out it failed the UDP port check test. so I change it back to my IP4 and it again failed the UDP check test! so I technically took a HUGE step back and i don't know how to fix it...
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:23 am

Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, my ps2 IP was my IP4. and you told me to change it up one decimal, and I did that, then I booted up mgo and it gave me the cannot create game in current game environment so i thought it needed to be my local IP, and I change it to my local IP. only to find out it failed the UDP port check test. so I change it back to my IP4 and it again failed the UDP check test! so I technically took a HUGE step back and i don't know how to fix it...
Use a higher number, something like .200. You don't want to have an ip that's taken by anything else on your computer.
Ibiggerboss

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:25 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, my ps2 IP was my IP4. and you told me to change it up one decimal, and I did that, then I booted up mgo and it gave me the cannot create game in current game environment so i thought it needed to be my local IP, and I change it to my local IP. only to find out it failed the UDP port check test. so I change it back to my IP4 and it again failed the UDP check test! so I technically took a HUGE step back and i don't know how to fix it...
Use a higher number, something like .200. You don't want to have an ip that's taken by anything else on your computer.
what do you mean? my ip or ip4 (ip4:192.168.1.205?)
Last edited by Ibiggerboss on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:37 am

Ibiggerboss wrote:what do you mean? my ip or ip4 (ip4:192.168.1.200?)
Your IP and IPv4 are the same thing in terms of your PS3. It doesn't support IPv6, so every time I talk about IP, I mean IPv4.
But yeah, it should be something like that.

Return to “MGO1 Support”