cannot connect to server mgo1

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
Ibiggerboss

Re: cannot connect to server mgo1

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:48 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:what do you mean? my ip or ip4 (ip4:192.168.1.200?)
Your IP and IPv4 are the same thing in terms of your PS3. It doesn't support IPv6, so every time I talk about IP, I mean IPv4.
But yeah, it should be something like that.
I'm using my ps2... :|

I'm getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " and "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" errors again

(ps. are you ever going to bring back the mgs3 snake eater "special camo designs" back? it would be cool if you did)
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:12 am

Ibiggerboss wrote:I'm using my ps2... :|

I'm getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " and "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" errors again

(ps. are you ever going to bring back the mgs3 snake eater "special camo designs" back? it would be cool if you did)
Sorry, I reply to a lot here and I forget what I'm talking about half the time.

The cannot create game error is all port forwarding. If you're having trouble with that, maybe try to get rid of the port forwarding settings, and DMZing your PS2 in your router. If you're getting that error, then you should be fine despite the cannot connect to server errors.

The camos should be included with Subsistence. I don't have the files, so I wouldn't be able to host them.
Ibiggerboss

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:17 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:I'm using my ps2... :|

I'm getting the and "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" errors again

Sorry, I reply to a lot here and I forget what I'm talking about half the time.

The cannot create game error is all port forwarding. If you're having trouble with that, maybe try to get rid of the port forwarding settings, and DMZing your PS2 in your router. If you're getting that error, then you should be fine despite the cannot connect to server errors.

The camos should be included with Subsistence. I don't have the files, so I wouldn't be able to host them.
ok so, I forgot to port forward .205 so I did and lost the lost the "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" error. but I'm still getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " error.

what I'm thinking is that I need to DMZ .205 to have all ports open? if so can you give me a DMZing tutorial.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, I forgot to port forward .205 so I did and lost the lost the "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" error. but I'm still getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " error.

what I'm thinking is that I need to DMZ .205 to have all ports open? if so can you give me a DMZing tutorial.
Do you get the cannot connect error all the time, or just occasionally? If it's just occasionally, I would say you're okay. If it's all the time, I would try and see if you can go back to automatic settings, find a status page where you can just copy down all the information it's using, and put those settings in manually, change the port forwarding on your router to reflect the same IP.
Port forwarding and DMZing accomplish the same thing, just that DMZing opens all ports instead of just a few. I don't have a tutorial on it, it depends on your router, and everyone implements it (or doesn't) differently.
Ibiggerboss

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:17 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Ibiggerboss wrote:ok so, I forgot to port forward .205 so I did and lost the lost the "cannot create game in current game environment ( 519:208 )" error. but I'm still getting the "cannot connect to server ( 602 ) " error.

Do you get the cannot connect error all the time, or just occasionally? If it's just occasionally, I would say you're okay. If it's all the time, I would try and see if you can go back to automatic settings, find a status page where you can just copy down all the information it's using, and put those settings in manually, change the port forwarding on your router to reflect the same IP.
Port forwarding and DMZing accomplish the same thing, just that DMZing opens all ports instead of just a few. I don't have a tutorial on it, it depends on your router, and everyone implements it (or doesn't) differently.
It's all the time and I cant connect to the servers to play mgo1

also, I did not find a status page to see my ps2 IP when its set to automatic
rundox

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Mollic wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:56 pm
FAQ & Troubleshooting:
Error 406: "The saved "Your Network Configuration File" was created on a different PlayStation(R)2 console and cannot be used."
Solution: You're most likely using the wrong BIOS, try using at least a NTSC-U BIOS, or the one I used.
which bios did you use

Return to “MGO1 Support”