"Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
08andrew16
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

"Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Everything works, but once the UDP check is finished, it says "Cannot create game in the current network environment" and if I press next I can go through the savemgo rules page and then I have the option to create or login to an account, but it won't let me create the account. What's the problem?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

08andrew16 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:34 pm
Everything works, but once the UDP check is finished, it says "Cannot create game in the current network environment" and if I press next I can go through the savemgo rules page and then I have the option to create or login to an account, but it won't let me create the account. What's the problem?
Apparently if you try a bunch of times to create the account, it should end up working.
The UDP error means that you can't host. You need to forward port 5730 (or whatever's it's set to in game) UDP from your router to your PS2's IP.
08andrew16
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:25 pm

I just tried creating it like 100 times and still the same "Failed to create account (754)"
Bitman[FR]
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Are you using a ps2 or PCSX2 ?
If using PCSX2, check if you have enabled the host filesystem and enable cheats.
If using a ps2, try to put auto router off and instead of choosing 5730 take 5735 instead.
Last edited by Bitman[FR] on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
08andrew16
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Bitman[FR] wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm
Are you using a ps2 or PCSX2 ?
If using PCSX2, check if you have enabled the host filesystem just down enable cheats.
If using a ps2, try to put auto router off and instead of choosing 5730 take 5735 instead.
I'm using PCSX2, and I'll check if these settings work
08andrew16
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Nope, still can't create an account
Bitman[FR]
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm

What about the cannot create game in the current network environment issue ? It has been solved ?
Wich dev9 plugin are you using ?
It seems like you're not alone having this bug with creating an account, might be unfortunately related to the recent modifications with MGO 2.
Bitman[FR]
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

08andrew16 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Nope, still can't create an account
Hey man

MrGame20 has fixed the issue you can create an account now.
08andrew16
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: "Failed to create account" and "Cannot create game in the current network environment"

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Bitman[FR] wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm
08andrew16 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Nope, still can't create an account
Hey man

MrGame20 has fixed the issue you can create an account now.
Hey,
thank you for letting me know.

Return to “MGO1 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme