Can you play MGO1 without a full player set?

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and the server.
deoffenb

Can you play MGO1 without a full player set?

Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:47 am

This may be a dumb question but I've never played MGO1 and actually don't even have the hardware, etc. to play. Let's say I did get everything properly set up to play - can you play the game with only 1 other player? Or, is there an option to play against computer players? I'm mostly interested in seeing the maps and game play that I missed out on when the original servers were running 10 years ago. Didn't want to go through the hassle of setting up the game on my dusty PS2 just to see that no one's playing and thus no way to play.

Thanks
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can you play MGO1 without a full player set?

Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:54 am

deoffenb wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:47 am
This may be a dumb question but I've never played MGO1 and actually don't even have the hardware, etc. to play. Let's say I did get everything properly set up to play - can you play the game with only 1 other player? Or, is there an option to play against computer players? I'm mostly interested in seeing the maps and game play that I missed out on when the original servers were running 10 years ago. Didn't want to go through the hassle of setting up the game on my dusty PS2 just to see that no one's playing and thus no way to play.

Thanks
You can play against just one person. You can play with nobody else as well, just running around the maps.
deoffenb

Re: Can you play MGO1 without a full player set?

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:01 pm

Thank you!

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”