Seeking New Developers/Admins

Site and server news.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seeking New Developers/Admins

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am

Due to a major lack of time to devote to this project, I'm looking for someone else to be involved in general developments and administration. This will be for the site as a whole, as well as MGO2, and to at least keep MGO1 up and running.

I need someone with a good background in Java, SQL, and PHP. If you don't have good knowledge, please don't bother applying for this position. You must also be passionate about MGO, in general. If you think you'd be a good fit, please let me know, and we will see.

If you'd like to be involved as a sort of community manager, let me know as well. This isn't the same sort of position, but I think it's important to have this as well.

As a side note: I'm not giving up on this project, but my activity is already low as it is, that I feel I've essentially already have. Hopefully I can start to become more active in the near future.
josephealphred

Re: Seeking New Developers/Admins

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:24 pm

I think it's a good project reliving a game that marked an era of what should be online, compared to the gameplay and various other good things compared with the current version mgo3 . , and I am convinced that the Forum page can make multiple but that such things say that a user is cheating , or you had a technical problem , I think the course aims to discuss your game , post them and comment on them, and organize tournaments and survival , which was the favorite part of MGO2 .
LASPALMAO

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:57 am

I am currently studying computer engineering.
I only know JAVA and some C#
I goint to start in second september.
In secondly I goint to study more JAVA, C# and SQL and PHP.
I hope I can help you next year.
Thank you for returning mg O2.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:57 am

I have decided to choose Mumra2k as the third head of SaveMGO.
It may be a while until he fully joins the team, but until the meantime, I will still be doing most stuff.

Return to “News”