Site and server news.
mistamontiel00

Re: On the Drama - Jun 29, 2018

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 am

You're the man GHz!!!
president trump

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Over thirty people expressed complaints about the new administrators in the relevant threads and we saw no action taken against them. Does the administration really not listen to the community? When can we see administrators promoted that will actually facilitate growth and prosperity in this community? Is killerratchet, gilly or iPlayNaked being considered for administrative positions? If not, why not? They are well-liked members of the community, more so than Mumra or Viper, and they've been participating much longer, garnering much more insight into the community than the current abusers.

Furthermore, it would seem I am still subject to discrimination and abuse. Why? Why is the administration unwilling to correct the unwarranted, unwanted, and unusual forum name change I have forcibly received? This would appear to be another example of administration bias, targeting me, a member of this community that has done nothing wrong, while the real abusers, the real scum, Mumra and Viper, have been allowed to continue to roam free. How is that fair? Is it not my right to dictate the name I write under? Why am I being victimized after all I have done for the community? I've been involved since 2013, I have facilitated this community's growth for years and dedicated innumerable man-hours, as you well know. Hell, I'm the man who named it MGO2R, and this is how I'm repaid?

Never in the history of MGO2R have I seen a player forced by the administration to use a name he does not identify with. Since when does standing up against two king shit cops for the John Doe of this community result in administrative action taken against, not the abusers, but rather, the voice of the people? Just stop with the drama, Ghz. We're either friends or not. If we're not, that's entirely your choice, however, you have no right to dick me around more than anyone else. That becomes downright targeted discrimination and abusive. I told you from the beginning this wasn't meant to be personal.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 pm

president trump wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:32 pm
Over thirty people expressed complaints about the new administrators in the relevant threads and we saw no action taken against them. Does the administration really not listen to the community? When can we see administrators promoted that will actually facilitate growth and prosperity in this community? Is killerratchet, gilly or iPlayNaked being considered for administrative positions? If not, why not? They are well-liked members of the community, more so than Mumra or Viper, and they've been participating much longer, garnering much more insight into the community than the current abusers.

Furthermore, it would seem I am still subject to discrimination and abuse. Why? Why is the administration unwilling to correct the unwarranted, unwanted, and unusual forum name change I have forcibly received? This would appear to be another example of administration bias, targeting me, a member of this community that has done nothing wrong, while the real abusers, the real scum, Mumra and Viper, have been allowed to continue to roam free. How is that fair? Is it not my right to dictate the name I write under? Why am I being victimized after all I have done for the community? I've been involved since 2013, I have facilitated this community's growth for years and dedicated innumerable man-hours, as you well know. Hell, I'm the man who named it MGO2R, and this is how I'm repaid?

Never in the history of MGO2R have I seen a player forced by the administration to use a name he does not identify with. Since when does standing up against two king shit cops for the John Doe of this community result in administrative action taken against, not the abusers, but rather, the voice of the people? Just stop with the drama, Ghz. We're either friends or not. If we're not, that's entirely your choice, however, you have no right to dick me around more than anyone else. That becomes downright targeted discrimination and abusive. I told you from the beginning this wasn't meant to be personal.
didnt you change stones name ingame?
president trump

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Uh. Was it not obvious to you what a ridiculous conflation that would be before you posted that?

For clarification, Stone is a friend, his main was never changed, and it was not ever done in a mean-spirited way. His freedom of speech was never affected. As it was already abundantly clear, I'm talking about my forum name change made in retaliation by Ghz to confuse readers and silence my opinion. This is just another attempt of burying the complaints of the community. I don't remember Konami game masters ever abusing players like this.

Would I still be subject to this abuse if I donated money or something? Please clarify, Mr. Prime Minister. Thanks.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

president trump wrote:
Uh. Was it not obvious to you what a ridiculous conflation that would be before you posted that?

For clarification, Stone is a friend, his main was never changed, and it was not ever done in a mean-spirited way. His freedom of speech was never affected. As it was already abundantly clear, I'm talking about my forum name change made in retaliation by Ghz to confuse readers and silence my opinion. This is just another attempt of burying the complaints of the community. I don't remember Konami game masters ever abusing players like this.

Would I still be subject to this abuse if I donated money or something? Please clarify, Mr. Prime Minister. Thanks.
we do not take donations for the Savemgo website
president trump

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm
president trump wrote:

we do not take donations for the Savemgo website
Well that's not entirely true, as you well know.

Regardless, I see no reason for there to be such prejudice around here. With everything I have done for this game and it's community I don't see why you (as an forum administrator) can't make yourself useful and handle a forum-related issue for me, at the very least so I can stop bitching about it. If Ghz wants to pout, that's his problem, but he's a big boy and I expect someone to be a bloody adult.

Return to “News”