On the Drama - Jun 29, 2018

Site and server news.
Bignipple

Re: On the Drama - Jun 29, 2018

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 am

GHz can you tell me if is possible to add in cmd option where admin need give reason when kick out players? I does happen to me few times and will be nice to see who did and for what reason was, like messages when host end game or In top like hour warning ⚠️ that will for sure stop some of abuse or power, not to mention some ppl are not aware they was been kick off from game as it’s look like DC
Lord Psycho

Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:18 am

The way you've faced President Trump's inquiries, manipulating facts and making it pass like a personal war between him and the current admins, is simply disgusting.
You haven't even had the guts to revoke admins privileges to Mumra nor Viper, although the whole evidence brought regarding their continuous abuses.

At this point, it's more than clear your don't deserve to manage Konami's game for personal use (yes, the way you manage it is personal use).
You wanted to protect your whole hypocrite bs til death, so now you also need to face what's gonna happen...

Let me announce you there is someone collecting documentation regarding all the personal insults, threats, offenses and bans received by your protected gay-friends.
The whole documentation is gonna be forwarded for a kind of class action to sue Konami. Have you got any idea how things will end up for you?

You wanted to make MGO2R your own personal toy, now face reality. Good luck.
SONOMAMASHINE

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:18 pm

@lord psycho ... konami ? .... what tha ... anyway i do agree that Ghz didn't remain neutral on the matter because of some admins (friends) and it's not good in the long run
iPlayNaked

Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Lord Psycho wrote:
The way you've faced President Trump's inquiries, manipulating facts and making it pass like a personal war between him and the current admins, is simply disgusting.
You haven't even had the guts to revoke admins privileges to Mumra nor Viper, although the whole evidence brought regarding their continuous abuses.

At this point, it's more than clear your don't deserve to manage Konami's game for personal use (yes, the way you manage it is personal use).
You wanted to protect your whole hypocrite bs til death, so now you also need to face what's gonna happen...

Let me announce you there is someone collecting documentation regarding all the personal insults, threats, offenses and bans received by your protected gay-friends.
The whole documentation is gonna be forwarded for a kind of class action to sue Konami. Have you got any idea how things will end up for you?

Uhhhh, what? Your gonna sue Konami for use of their intellectual property? ummmmmmm................
Lord Psycho

Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Not me.
I’m not gonna waste time nor money into anything related to this dead game which has been shutted down by Konami first, then revived, then re-killed once again.
Someone else will.
The fact not so many people like to expose here in the forum doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist a quite big group of angry players who made a discord channel to discuss how to punish the current administration, given ghz’s not willing to do a thing.
But I’m not gonna spoiler more.
I’m just a passive spec enjoying with pop-corns.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:00 am

Lord Psycho wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:02 pm
Not me.
I’m not gonna waste time nor money into anything related to this dead game which has been shutted down by Konami first, then revived, then re-killed once again.
Someone else will.
The fact not so many people like to expose here in the forum doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist a quite big group of angry players who made a discord channel to discuss how to punish the current administration, given ghz’s not willing to do a thing.
But I’m not gonna spoiler more.
I’m just a passive spec enjoying with pop-corns.
This might be helpful:
https://www.konami.com/games/corporate/en/
Handicap

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:16 am

Thats True they dont Do anything but let the game dies
Digital

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Lord Psycho wrote:

iPlayNaked

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Lol yea, Konami is well aware of MGO2R already. Extremely doubtful they will do anything about it now. We should be more concerned with the moderators that can't actually moderate properly (Mumra, LadyViper). How they are still in charge of anything is a BIG joke. Gilly and KillerRatchet would be HUGE upgrades to both of them.
president trump

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:06 pm

I think it's rather biased that I've had my forum name changed unwillingly to a name I have never used on these forums, whilst there is no disciplinary action taken against Mumra or Viper, the actual abusers. You've had your fun with me for taking a stand, and again, I respectfully, now formally requesting that it be changed back to how it was. I laid claim to that name two years ago now and I don't see how it is fair that I, someone who stands up for this community against two thugs with no business destroying what I helped build, has to have my voice quelled. Is that really the message the SaveMGO administration wishes to convey?

To hit the nail on the head even further, frankly, I think iPlayNaked should be SaveMGO staff. I've played with him on the Revival for years and he knows how to have fun and take a joke, he gets the community. He's not given up on this issue, which to me shows he cares, why is Mumra or Viper a better choice than he, gilly, or killerratchet? Thanks.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “News”