What do you want to see next?

Site and server news.
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 am

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm
tigerchitpile wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 pm
AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 am
What i wanna see is the game shutdown again by konami since the community is a bunch of 10 year old sand niggers
Lol complains the community cancerous and then writes this? You are not helping.
Kicking people from a dead game proves this community is cancer you just proved my ppint thx
Um I didn't kick you from anything? Sounds like you got a chip on your shoulder about something.
AMYROSEMGO2
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:18 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:18 am

Not you.im saying in general got kicked twice yesterday because i was usuing the skill cqc ex.people need to grow up its not like stats matter on a dead game.plus there wasnt that many people on.bottom line this community is cancer.and the person said i was a ex bitch.very immature especially for a dead game that got revived i only play for fun idk what this community plays for.its a revived server
tigerchitpile
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:09 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 am

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:18 am
Not you.im saying in general got kicked twice yesterday because i was usuing the skill cqc ex.people need to grow up its not like stats matter on a dead game.plus there wasnt that many people on.bottom line this community is cancer.and the person said i was a ex bitch.very immature especially for a dead game that got revived i only play for fun idk what this community plays for.its a revived server
Well, you said I proved your point so you can see the reason for the mix up.

Anyone that kicks because of what skills someone is using is a straight up bitch(unless of course the host bans it in the room description). I hate it when people put bans on skills, weaps, etc. on games like that, but you should be reading room descriptions before joining rooms. If they said no EX in room description, then you will definitely get kicked. Not sure if that is the case, but just saying.
213
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:48 am

Same requiremts for elite and animal except for the boss and bb until tournament is set in place unless there will be setback on i hope revival is part of 3 because Kojima said that there was going to be a continuation of mgo2 and put 4k uhd in the script or make it compatible w. The ps4 the reason why I'm asking to put it in the script is because you're probably finding a way how to play the digital versions
User avatar
WolfRawr
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: What do you want to see next?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm

We got to a point in which i believe it would be better if it was a little bit easier to level up, due to all the people using level restriction in their rooms and everything left you have is vax's troll room and some knife room

Stats and animal ranks should be nice too, i used to love those 2 things back in the original mgo2
213
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 pm

WolfRawr wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm
We got to a point in which i believe it would be better if it was a little bit easier to level up, due to all the people using level restriction in their rooms and everything left you have is vax's troll room and some knife room

Stats and animal ranks should be nice too, i used to love those 2 things back in the original mgo2
Wanna boost animal ranks?
JimmySnuka
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Re: What do you want to see next?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm

From the konami days- the animal rankings

As for innovative features, some new codecs would be fun. Obviously the voices would be different but if there was a way to record some funny stuff and code it into the game, im sure it would be a great addition...

An extra skill slot, that couldnt be used for any weapon boosting attributes.. so maybe you could add an extra dimension to your gameplay without making the extra slot too OP.

Some more character customisation
User avatar
WolfRawr
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: What do you want to see next?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:00 pm

JimmySnuka wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm
From the konami days- the animal rankings

As for innovative features, some new codecs would be fun. Obviously the voices would be different but if there was a way to record some funny stuff and code it into the game, im sure it would be a great addition...

An extra skill slot, that couldnt be used for any weapon boosting attributes.. so maybe you could add an extra dimension to your gameplay without making the extra slot too OP.

Some more character customisation
The current codecs are fine, no need for more the rest sound interesting :idea:
User avatar
KidBilly
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:30 am

Re: What do you want to see next?

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Elitestage wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:25 pm
deleted
Uhh.. Where are the moderators?
magon
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 am

Online casino with full service.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 am

Gclub Online Casino Site It is the site that has the highest popularity among gamblers. Because of the variety of games on the site. It is a game that develops consistently. And every time you come in contact. On our website. You will have the atmosphere like playing in a real casino from the outside. Because we have a prototype and development from the casino directly. We also offer live broadcasts over high speed wireless internet. There is no limit to 24 hours for the gambler or anyone interested in joining us. During play, you may experience problems or crises. Our web site has staff to provide services and provide feedback at any time. You do not have to worry. It is lonely and can not solve the problem. Our website wants you to try it. You will find fun over expectations. In addition, you will find that our online casino more than you want. If you are interested in becoming part of our website. Please contact the website. Royal1688

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme