Re: What do you want to see next?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 am

Clans coming any time soon?
:arrow: PSN: MGO_Nightwolf
MGO characters: Nightwolf and Enchantress
GitGot

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:46 am

Clans and stats would be a good start. I was thinking, what about when you start making tournaments/survivals, there should be like a "Clans vs Clans" and everyone that perticipates in it would get GP accordingly on how they do. Like back when OG Mgo2. But anyways, Keep up the good work!😆💯💯
Zerojustice

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 am

I think you should spread awareness first, then start updates. I'm an OFW user but I don't mind having to reinstall updates and wait to play the game again, its been years since i played this game and just thrilled its up and running more players need to know.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 am

Zerojustice wrote:
I think you should spread awareness first, then start updates. I'm an OFW user but I don't mind having to reinstall updates and wait to play the game again, its been years since i played this game and just thrilled its up and running more players need to know.
I sort of agree with you, but if some of the core features of the game are missing, that ends up driving people away.
We can add them in later on, as I've done pretty much the entire time, but some people don't end up coming back.
I want to add at least the stuff that I can, and then start pushing awareness some more. Clans would be really good to have at this point.
KidBilly

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Zerojustice wrote:
I sort of agree with you, but if some of the core features of the game are missing, that ends up driving people away.
We can add them in later on, as I've done pretty much the entire time, but some people don't end up coming back.
I want to add at least the stuff that I can, and then start pushing awareness some more. Clans would be really good to have at this point.

I (somewhat) disagree with Zerojustice. Basically, clans/stats/etc aren't really, truly, honestly updates. They're core parts of the game that's still being pieced back together. I say get them in ASAP so we can have a complete game, then work on drawing in a larger player base.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 pm

KidBilly wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 pm
GHzGangster wrote:
Zerojustice wrote:

I (somewhat) disagree with Zerojustice. Basically, clans/stats/etc aren't really, truly, honestly updates. They're core parts of the game that's still being pieced back together. I say get them in ASAP so we can have a complete game, then work on drawing in a larger player base.
Are you a clan leader? Do you know how to make emblems?
PITVIP3R

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am
a 96k only lobby. all laggers get locked to that lobby
YES!!! I cant stant the 96k users. There have been so many lately. If they are on 96k they should be locked into a specific room by default. Unable to go into other rooms until upload limit is changed.
PITVIP3R

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:44 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Zerojustice wrote:
I definitely think that clans would be a good thing. I feel that it would bring people back to the game more.

But either way it doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy MGO is online and running.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:28 am

PITVIP3R wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am
a 96k only lobby. all laggers get locked to that lobby
YES!!! I cant stant the 96k users. There have been so many lately. If they are on 96k they should be locked into a specific room by default. Unable to go into other rooms until upload limit is changed.
I don't know why you're complaining about 96k doesn't even matter it's just netcode you probably don't even know the lag

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 am

PITVIP3R wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:44 am
GHzGangster wrote:
Zerojustice wrote:
I definitely think that clans would be a good thing. I feel that it would bring people back to the game more.

But either way it doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy MGO is online and running.
Me too and are you the one that hosts the Silo Sunset With Liquid?

Return to “News”