What do you want to see next?

Site and server news.
Gus

Re: What do you want to see next?

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Clans
Animal ranks

Custom content:
IF POSSIBLE, I'd like a queue to enter rooms because it would be really helpfull.
Solid Old

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:56 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 am
tigerchitpile wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am
GHzGangster wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:32 pm
Would you be interested in a few game patches each month to change content? This could be every 3 months, 6 months, year, etc.
OFW Users: You would have to reformat and go through the install again. Would you be willing to do this?
What type of content would be changed? I am OFW and might be willing to reformat depending on the the content that would be changed. Also, if we do not reformat, would we just miss out on the changed content or would the install cease to work?
Gear, maps, for example.
I'd prefer not to force people to install a patch to keep playing, but I might have to. This is especially the case for swapping maps, because one person would be playing on MM, and another on a custom map... that wouldn't work out well. I'll see what I can do about eventually just adding a whole new map instead, this would solve that issue. Otherwise, I'd have to restrict joining rooms with the custom and donor maps.
So for custom content, is it possible to add some new weapons on MGO? The ones from MGS4 Story? Or even this map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png
A Big Crocodile

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 pm

1. Clans
2. Game list
3. Manager
4. Tournament

5...Everything else. If anything, I cba with stats, it caused a lot of childish behaviour before. People started acting up as soon as levels came in as well. I'd much rather see some of the bugs worked on, like not being able to pass the host and ghost players.
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Could custom content include more in game music? It would be awesome to have some UT99 BGM to listen to while I play. That game had a badass soundtrack.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am

a 96k only lobby. all laggers get locked to that lobby
Sashenka

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 am

I would like Clans and stats with animal ranking. That would be great! About Grade Points maybe it s better not, or they could be related directly to the level, people is already beatching with levels, don t know what happen if Gp are back :-)
PrimeObjective

Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:56 pm

-User and Character Manager
-Game List

(Clans useless imo tbh !)

I would love to see stuff like new or edited maps and more custom gear or custom Musik ...stuff like that !
-I have a dream...that one day people stop kik,cry and shit talk for no fucking reason-
ABDOU93800

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:58 pm

1. clans+emblems
2.gamelist
3.mail players...
4.ALL codecs like hideo kojima codecs
5.D.D and L.L maps ^^
6. possibility to vote about a player (good or bad attitude) , he get like Trainer vote... stars!!
7. World Tournament
8.custom his own tshirt, etc...(import files)
9.change some images like H.H map with RITA etc...
KT23

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am

I would say survival But that not really possible.
So i say first clans and stats
Magnusfication

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 pm

1. Clans
2. Character / player manager (the xp tracker from 1.34 would be nice)
3. If possible, new maps! This would be awesome. Is it possible to import any part of the lvls from mgs4? Or is that not how it works.

Anyways, great work so far and thanks so much for your effort. Im back on mgo on almost a daily basis thanks to you guys! <3

Return to “News”