Site and server news.
MrSlayer

Re: What do you want to see next?

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 pm

CLANS!!!
Grayfox4

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Game List with the xp tracker we had with 1.34.
Clans also would be nice.
tigerchitpile

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:32 pm
Which of these features do you want to see first, or what order do you want to see these in?
1. Stats (kinda)
2. Modify content (forced patches, see the last question)
3. Clans
4. Game List
5. A tournament
6. User and Character Manager
7. Site revamp
GHzGangster wrote:
Would you like to see a site revamp? What do/don't you like about it? What would you like to see changed/added?
I wouldn't mind seeing a site revamp, but I don't think it should be top priority. I mean the site isn't hideous or anything like that.
GHzGangster wrote:
Would you be interested in a few game patches each month to change content? This could be every 3 months, 6 months, year, etc.
OFW Users: You would have to reformat and go through the install again. Would you be willing to do this?
What type of content would be changed? I am OFW and might be willing to reformat depending on the the content that would be changed. Also, if we do not reformat, would we just miss out on the changed content or would the install cease to work?
GHzGangster wrote:
Would you like some content on the SaveMGO YouTube channel?
This could create a good presence on YouTube for us, and spread awareness about MGO2.
Would you watch weekly highlights, and would you be able to submit clips? What else would you like to see on the channel?
I wouldn't mind seeing more content on SaveMGO Youtube channel. I may watch some weekly highlights. I might be able to record although it would only be in S-Video quality. I can't think of anything else besides videos of MGO2 stuff that I would want on the channel.
GHzGangster wrote:
Would you like a tournament soon? Would you be interested in participating?
Tournament would be nice for the people that want it, I am sure there are a bunch of people. I probably wouldn't be participating in it.

By the way, it is good to hear that you still have plans for MGO2. We understand about getting busy in life and slow moving is better than no moving, so thanks for the update about future work on MGO2R.
MiZ

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:48 am

PC manager and clans
BOSS.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:04 am

Which of these features do you want to see first, or what order do you want to see these in?
Clans
Working animal ranks to achieve
Stats
A fix to the monomania bug where people aren’t getting assists when equipped.
Modify content (any more info on this?)

Tournament
site revamp

Would you be interested in a few game patches each month to change content? This could be every 3 months, 6 months, year, etc. Yes I can do this every week if need be, would need to be significant change though for the community to accept it. Otherwise you could lose some players etc.

Would you like a tournament soon? Would you be interested in participating? Res tourney 😄
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 am

tigerchitpile wrote:
GHzGangster wrote:
Would you be interested in a few game patches each month to change content? This could be every 3 months, 6 months, year, etc.
OFW Users: You would have to reformat and go through the install again. Would you be willing to do this?
What type of content would be changed? I am OFW and might be willing to reformat depending on the the content that would be changed. Also, if we do not reformat, would we just miss out on the changed content or would the install cease to work?
Gear, maps, for example.
I'd prefer not to force people to install a patch to keep playing, but I might have to. This is especially the case for swapping maps, because one person would be playing on MM, and another on a custom map... that wouldn't work out well. I'll see what I can do about eventually just adding a whole new map instead, this would solve that issue. Otherwise, I'd have to restrict joining rooms with the custom and donor maps.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:49 am

BOSS. wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:04 am
A fix to the monomania bug where people aren’t getting assists when equipped.
Was this in 1.36 before? If so, I can't fix that.
tigerchitpile

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 am

GHzGangster wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:
GHzGangster wrote:
Gear, maps, for example.
I'd prefer not to force people to install a patch to keep playing, but I might have to. This is especially the case for swapping maps, because one person would be playing on MM, and another on a custom map... that wouldn't work out well. I'll see what I can do about eventually just adding a whole new map instead, this would solve that issue. Otherwise, I'd have to restrict joining rooms with the custom and donor maps.
For maps, I would definitely be willing to reinstall. Gear, not so much. Tbh, atm I just have all my PS3's saves backed up on external HD and am using my PS3 for MGO2, so not much of a loss either way. It would seem more of an inconvenience to me if it's just for gear, if that makes sense.
Magatsuhi

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:17 am

GHzGangster wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:
GHzGangster wrote:
Gear, maps, for example.
If you could add pantless bikinis like the ones you find in mgo3 I wouldn't mind how many times I would need to reinstall. New maps would be cool too but I'm more interested in new gear. Also, anyway you can fix the stats display when searching in lobbies? I hate how some people actually believe stats are on in my zombie rooms.

But yeah clans would be the next thing I'd like to see.
Null9x

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 am

Menager and Clans!

Return to “News”