nobody will complain if they have to reeinstall bro dont worry
FabioGTX

Re: What do you want to see next?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:20 pm

and if they do give me their address ill send a poop to their house
dan12343

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:29 am

I'd really like to see MGO1 playable without patches. What prevents this from being possible? I figured it'd just be a bunch of DNS redirects
Shalashaska

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:26 am

Any chance we could see some large custom maps from the single player segement of the game and even NPC characters / enemy placements on maps? Can single player content even be ported over to MGO2?
ShredTheGamer87

Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:37 am

I would like to see the complete stat system that MGO once had. It was and still what made it the best online shoot ever. I hope you can pull it off someday.
CORONACHAN

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:17 pm

If we see a successful PC emulation of MGO, I think it would completely revive this game.

But it's not as easy as just implementing it of course.

Big thanks to GHZ and others for all the work so far, I'm enjoying playing again like it's 2009 again.

Edit: It would really throw things in disarray too (positively) with the introduction of skilled PC players in the case of it somehow being 'cross platform'.
I wonder how the methods of play would change when using a PC, and if PC players would eventually take over in regards to advantage and performance.
owo
CP.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:56 pm

CORONACHAN wrote:
If we see a successful PC emulation of MGO, I think it would completely revive this game.

Big thanks to GHZ and others for all the work so far, I'm enjoying playing again like it's 2009 again.

Edit: It would really throw things in disarray too (positively) with the introduction of skilled PC players in the case of it somehow being 'cross platform'.
I wonder how the methods of play would change when using a PC, and if PC players would eventually take over in regards to advantage and performance.
Probably an advantage in performance. Mouse and keyboard wouldn't play a factor.

Biggest advantage is response time and smoother frame rate I believe.

I second this though. I would pick the emulator over stats.
CORONACHAN

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:02 pm

CP. wrote:
CORONACHAN wrote:

Probably an advantage in performance. Mouse and keyboard wouldn't play a factor.

I know in FPS games mouse+keyboard absolutely dominate but I'm not sure about third person. The reliance on headshots and keeping the camera angle at head level might actually be harder on pc than console so I guess it's a dynamic we've not seen on cross platform games before.

I wonder if GHZ does open it up/share source or whatever, if someone on PC would be willing to host a better NA server for the benefit of all. Who knows.
owo
CP.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12 pm

CORONACHAN wrote:
CP. wrote:
CORONACHAN wrote:

I know in FPS games mouse+keyboard absolutely dominate but I'm not sure about third person. The reliance on headshots and keeping the camera angle at head level might actually be harder on pc than console so I guess it's a dynamic we've not seen on cross platform games before.

I wonder if GHZ does open it up/share source or whatever, if someone on PC would be willing to host a better NA server for the benefit of all. Who knows.
Yes. It benefits for FPS, but will do nothing for 3rd person. The acceleration MGO requires will throw it off.

The servers that we connect to are based in Canada.

RPCS3 will duplicate what we are already with MGOR on the PS3 with an addon of performance.
CORONACHAN

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:57 pm

CP. wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12 pm
CORONACHAN wrote:
CP. wrote:

Yes. It benefits for FPS, but will do nothing for 3rd person. The acceleration MGO requires will throw it off.

The servers that we connect to are based in Canada.

RPCS3 will duplicate what we are already with MGOR on the PS3 with an addon of performance.
Based Canadian servers, explains why I've only had lagg once since I got back & played on 4 occasions now.

I was running practice mode last night and really did miss the mouse tbh, messing with sensitivity the first time since I got back and figured I would sneak a question in here:
Why would anyone not use 10 for their 'ads' speed? Like as an example: 7 7 7 10. Just seems to speed your character up with the possible downside of being mildly disorientating at first. I'm doing worse with it but figure it's just because I'm adapting to it (or maybe there's something I don't know).
owo

Return to “News”