I still have plans for the game and community, but it's been slow.
I've spent some of my free time working on various things, though I'm not exactly sure what you guys would prefer to have, not have, and which you want first.
I've been working a bit on a site revamp:
Games page (looks like shit atm, made me wanna redo the whole site):
Things I can do:
- Site revamp
- User and Character Manager
- Game List
- Stats (kinda)
- Modify content (forced patches, see the last question)
- A tournament
- Restrict upload speeds
- Survival and Tournament modes
- Which of these features do you want to see first, or what order do you want to see these in?
- Would you like to see a site revamp? What do/don't you like about it? What would you like to see changed/added?
- Would you be interested in a few game patches each month to change content? This could be every 3 months, 6 months, year, etc.
OFW Users: You would have to reformat and go through the install again. Would you be willing to do this?
- Would you like some content on the SaveMGO YouTube channel?
This could create a good presence on YouTube for us, and spread awareness about MGO2.
Would you watch weekly highlights, and would you be able to submit clips? What else would you like to see on the channel?
- Would you like a tournament soon? Would you be interested in participating?