Site and server news.
Sapphire258

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

tigerchitpile wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 am
Sapphire123 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 am
I think there needs to be balance when it comes to this, I've lost count of the amount of times that I've been accused of lag-switching by people who get extremely sore.

Some people are genuine and don't abuse their lag, and sometimes I admit that I do lag (unintentionally, if i'm in an NA host and my mum/bro or someone is using their laptop etc) but this is with everyone. I've been in lobbies with hosts who have accused every other guy of lag-switching, and when everyone suddenly becomes two ping/red ping in their hosts, it becomes "oh you need to make excuses for me"

There was even a list posted of players on here who supposedly "cheated" but I know for a fact (even when I know one of them personally) that they're 100% legit. Sometimes people are just so sore/stupid that some guy who rekts them constantly needs to be accused of glitching, but that's not fair at all.

Tl;dr - Some people lag genuinely at times (maybe in a host that isn't from their region and they don't know) or noobies get rekt so hard that accusing others of glitching becomes to easy for them.
I really wouldn't worry about. Most people who are just complaining about lag and calling you a glitcher because they are losing to you probably don't have enough ambition to report you and actually have evidence of it. If you are laggy often, you'll probably just get kicked from rooms, potentially blocked. If you do get banned from being laggy, it would only be a temporary ban for your first offense( I would imagine that is why it is not a permanent ban for first offense), and that would be a hint to stay in your own lobby or get a better internet connection.
Spot on <3
M4Custom

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 am

Was inside of Pitviper's room about 10 minutes ago, there was nothing to warn me about the glitching that took place. Was glitched by S Maojin Sammy dozens of times. Asked why, in response i was told to "show some manners" by Pitviper. Obviously people cant follow the rules, and im sickened by it! Thanks for ruining yet another Mgo Maojin!
:!: PSN/TwitchTv: LiLsMiTtY33
:!: Clan: Da Goonies
:!: PC: (m)4 Çú$tØ(m)
Junkhead_

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:01 am

M4Custom wrote:
Was inside of Pitviper's room about 10 minutes ago, there was nothing to warn me about the glitching that took place. Was glitched by S Maojin Sammy dozens of times. Asked why, in response i was told to "show some manners" by Pitviper. Obviously people cant follow the rules, and im sickened by it! Thanks for ruining yet another Mgo Maojin!
I've had problems with those same exact maojin losers, glitching in rooms that are not private or state glitch. They shamelessly do it, call you names, and when you try to kick them, you end up being the one who gets kicked. Maybe we should all host our own games, play it like them, wait for them to join, and fuck these guys up with kismet and aireplay to let them know, it's war. :evil:

This revival definitely needs a more motivated and caring administration that will properly address these kind of issues. But it is ran by the exact people who fucked up mgo2 in the first place. Who remembers playing survival, and getting CNS every match, every single survival night. Those are the dudes in charge of this shit now, lmao!
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:24 am

M4Custom wrote:
yea that person is EXTREMELY laggy but there has bin no footage to ban, until then my hands are tied.
id love to get rid of most of the maojins, they are just trouble makers that cant just enjoy the game for what it is.
Mr Reaper

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
M4Custom wrote:
yea that person is EXTREMELY laggy but there has bin no footage to ban, until then my hands are tied.
id love to get rid of most of the maojins, they are just trouble makers that cant just enjoy the game for what it is.
If the administration itself is aware that these people only cause trouble, why do they not do anything about it? I mean no offense but the least that could be done is at least one admin keep a close eye on them and their rooms and look for anything suspicious happening in their rooms or rooms with maojins in them? Seriously, it's concerning when you acknowledge that these people are troublemakers and yet do nothing to dissuade them from causing said trouble..
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
M4Custom

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

I can't afford recording software tbh. If I go out of my way to record them tho, they better get a permaban seeing as the admins KNOW what they're doing. I've been playing mgo long enough to tell the difference between "mgo lag" and cheating. I assure you they're cheating.
:!: PSN/TwitchTv: LiLsMiTtY33
:!: Clan: Da Goonies
:!: PC: (m)4 Çú$tØ(m)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Mr Reaper wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
M4Custom wrote:
If the administration itself is aware that these people only cause trouble, why do they not do anything about it? I mean no offense but the least that could be done is at least one admin keep a close eye on them and their rooms and look for anything suspicious happening in their rooms or rooms with maojins in them? Seriously, it's concerning when you acknowledge that these people are troublemakers and yet do nothing to dissuade them from causing said trouble..
Not all of them are bad. and alot of them have bin banned. but just because you carry the stupid name maojin doesn't mean you dont deserve to go threw the same banning process as the next guy.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm

M4Custom wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm
I can't afford recording software tbh. If I go out of my way to record them tho, they better get a permaban seeing as the admins KNOW what they're doing. I've been playing mgo long enough to tell the difference between "mgo lag" and cheating. I assure you they're cheating.
you have a smart phone(or sure hope so its 2017} or message me on here or twitter or discord Prime Minister Justin Trudeau#2250 and i will gladly join the room to record. we cant ban people on here say that would open up a can or worms no one wants. And alot of people cant seem to tell the difference from distance lag to a lagswitch.
Pan Paniscus

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello guys
I want to do a ban request for modding/glitching (or whatever)
Where do I have to go?
Many thanks in advance
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 pm

send me the video on discord or post it here

Return to “News”